Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

and 4$ forreal? how long ago was that

i used to get newports in LA for 3.5 (2 for 6, reds for 3) but that was a long time ago

couple years back, can't remember exact price but was in the 3xx range and I recall being excited because that was far less than the 11 I was used to paying

Buddy doing geology grad work at Texas A&M just admitted he's done a complete 180 is the past few months. Back when I lived with him he was very idealist, scientific, oil companies "rape the earth" kind of guy. Now he is chasing 6 figure salaries for BP. that kind of work is right down my alley... might could see myself doing it too.

Is there a skincare thread? Tired of these dark circles...

You need to hydrate under your eyes. The more dehydrated the thinner the skin the darker the circles. Things like smoking, not drinking enough water, no sleep, stress, allergies will add to this too.

Are you sensitive and do you have any other skin concerns? That way I can recommend a good eye cream ;)

But, I use an eye cream day+night but will never rid myself of the dark circles cause they're genetic. =/

my one coworker has the weirdest taste.

like, he despises t2 but liked t3, he thinks suckerpunch is a good movie. he's an anime fan but calls akira absolute shit, just on the grounds that 'it's not a true cyberpunk movie and it can't make up it's mind what genre it is'

I dunno

NEW ALBANY, OHIO — A clothing company is offering money to Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino and his fellow “Jersey Shore” cast members — so they’ll stop wearing the brand on the show.

Abercrombie & Fitch Co. says in a news release posted Tuesday that it’s concerned that having Sorrentino seen in its clothing could cause “significant damage” to the company’s image.

Abercrombie says a connection to The Situation goes against the “aspirational nature” of its brand and may be “distressing” to customers. The Ohio-based retailer says it has offered a “substantial payment” to Sorrentino and producers of the MTV show so he’ll wear something else.

The company says it also is making the offer to others in the hard-partying cast.

An MTV spokeswoman did not immediately return messages for comment on Wednesday.

Sauce

moving sucks

i have all my big stuff (bed, dresser, kitchen table) all moved to the new place, but habitat for humanity won't be able to swing by until next thursday to pickup/donate the rest for me. thankfully i have until the end of the month to be out of there, but still... fuck moving

new place is awesome though, so in the end it's probably worth it

for sure. you never quite realize how much crap you can accumulate. i'm donating a couch w/ matching chair, an end table, and a coffee table

i'd throw in an old tv and vcr too... but apparently they don't take them if they are older. might have to throw them up on craigslist for $FREE.50 or something