Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

got some huge things coming up, really investing into some career shit. cant fucking wait, although i wont be able to kop anything at all this fall, it wont matter cause i never pull shit off too well, and always end up reselling... such a shitty cycle, happy im finally breaking it.

Good MF DOOM masks are way too hard to find- there's a website selling them for 40 bucks a pop but they're made of flimsy cheap plastic and look like shit :(
This one seems to be pretty promising...

http://cgi.ebay.com/MF-Doom-Madvillain-Mask-Hip-Hop-Rap-Collectors-Item-/170673794510?pt=UK_Music_Music_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item27bcf36dce

Also, can someone enlighten me to the significance of the 100th day in dating for Koreans? My girlfriend and I are celebrating tonight and would love to know why.

it's just one of those "cultural" things that people have made it a custom to do, and a reason for them to get presents.

100 days and 1000 days are usually celebrated, but 100 days is so high school....

should i go to five guys today or to blackbird??? i only rly have enough time for one

Five guys for sure dude.

it's just one of those "cultural" things that people have made it a custom to do, and a reason for them to get presents.

100 days and 1000 days are usually celebrated, but 100 days is so high school....

I mean, I figured as much but really if it makes her happy its cool. it's just an excuse to grab dinner.

I've been really wanting to try Five Guys, and I know we have one in Point Loma but thats like a 20 minute drive in annoying roads and i'm too lazy to go there. Is it worth it though?

Fuck it I might just go today.