Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Time to go watch Top Gear.

fy! i sucks that when you don't have a tv you have to wait until you guys are done. it's like watching leftovers.

fy! i sucks that when you don't have a tv you have to wait until you guys are done. it's like watching leftovers.

I watched it live on iPlayer, you're lucky it's a popular show though, so it's normally available to download somewhere pretty quickly.

oh yeah i'm dumb i've got a vpn i could have just use a uk server and watch it on iplayer... anyway 720p RS links will be up in a few minutes.

Friends and I have a big ass bag of shrooms and they wanna drive off to a bumblefuck reservation to take em for the first time (all of us are first timers).

Me, I'm kinda dissenting on such ambitions. I kinda just wanna sit in the park with a ball, a pen and a pad, and not be so far off from home with a bunch of tripping people driving.

Should I dissent or

signing the lease and getting the keys for my new flat today. can't wait to move out of the hellhole that is my old house. I smell a pest problem soon as I found maggots in the middle of the living a couple weeks ago. and now there are flys appearing everywhere.

the cause of this? my dumbass roommates would never take out the garbage unless I remind them. I wonder if once I move out, they'll realize I was the only one who ever cleaned regularly. every dish they leave out is blamed on me because I eat "more"?

and my favorite part will be when they finally realize that practically everything is mine. all the cookware, bowls, plates, knives as well as wireless router, dvd player, netflix account, and a million other things they use every single day.

so i visit family in orlando every christmas.

my mom and i ask my uncle (her older brother) if he can drive us to laguardia airport on a early december sunday morning (6AM, to be exact) because our car can't fit all the luggage. he gets irritated and throws out a string of excuses like:

"i'll ask my wife first"

"why can't you drive yourself?"

"i don't know"

to give you some background, we've never once hesitated when he asked us for a favor or needed help. we ask him directly if it's a yes/no. he repeats the above excuses a few more times.

the final nail in the coffin is when he ends it all with, "you're paying for gas, right?" at this point, i can't believe what i just heard. my mom hurriedly says "of course." he just responds with, "i don't know. i'll see."

many of my other family members are exactly like this. i've learned the hard way that although you will always help family in a heartbeat, they won't do the same for you. i'm still half chuckling, half pissed that he even said "you're paying for gas, right?"