Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

it just hit me, and in such a profound manner.

I was looking at pics of planets (as you do), and it really hit home how utterly bizarre it is that there's life on Earth. Just look at it, it looks like a marble, completely unique looking when compared with the seemingly thousands of exoplanets you may glance over.

just think of any other planet you've ever seen, does it look anything remotely like ours? odds on it's a solid color with a varying amount of gradiation. That in itself is amazing to me. wow. fucking hell.

we're alive. here. it don't think it's possible we're alone, but we're probably very far away.

i don't know. it was a nice feeling while it lasted.

it vanished as i got to this full stop.

I'll do that also, but it's when I look at other people and zone out sometimes...kind of the same thing. It'll hit me all randomly that I'm looking at another human being with all their own life experiences and ups and downs and whatnot. I imagine what they've done in their life, the struggles they've had and the accomplishments they've made. Then I come to and keep thinking I'm the only person that exists in this world again.

I was looking at pics of planets (as you do), and it really hit home how utterly bizarre it is that there's life on Earth. Just look at it, it looks like a marble, completely unique looking when compared with the seemingly thousands of exoplanets you may glance over.

just think of any other planet you've ever seen, does it look anything remotely like ours? odds on it's a solid color with a varying amount of gradiation. That in itself is amazing to me. wow. fucking hell.

we're alive. here. it don't think it's possible we're alone, but we're probably very far away.

have you read Carl Sagan ? otherwise you should !

At first I was like, oh, the Drake equation, but then I was like, ohhh, the Fermi paradox.