Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

I kind of feel like Social Networking ruined the world. Went to a concert last night and Every person in the front was just taking pictures and uploading them to facebook. Chicks yelling during the band was playing "tag me tag me". Dus taking pictures of themselves and the group they were with during the best song of the set and putting them on facebook. One chick actually never got off her phone the entire time she was there. These people are going to go home and talk about how they loved the show but i mean were they really even there? People working out but spend the entire time doing 20 facebook reps. and so on and so on and so on.

It's true in many ways. It becomes especially apparent when you don't do the social networking thing (particularly at my age). People almost forget you exist. The experience has seriously, totally fucked up my view of the social world and even my closest friends.

I agree with dovo and okonomi. I deactivated my facefuck account almost four years ago. It gets annoying every time someone says: "add me on facebook" and I have to explain that I don't have it. My homies would be checking facebook on their iPhones while taking shits. At the beginning it was cool to see all the CWGs though. I would say that people spend way to much time on facebook but I spend a lot of time curing boredom by being on sufu, especially during uni. I like the idea of facebook, or what it could be, a means of maintaining relationships (especially with people too far to visit in any regular way). After spending time abroad I can see how it can be beneficial, however I will probably just use email.

this should be in superconfessional. everyone takes a number 2 after a night of heavy drinking. the booze fucks up the inside and all it's better to purge anyway.