Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

I get really jealous in all my relationships, and figure this is why they all die. Tips, comments?

Quit being jealous? Duh?

I've been in relationships with girls who are insanely jealous and girls who are not jealous at all. The latter is better. Always. There are no exceptions. Jealousy is a guaranteed relationship killer.

lol that video

I ordered wings for delivery, 5;45 was the estimated time of delivery. I got it at 6;20. I was thinking of tipping or not tipping either way while waiting. He got back in his car too quickly for me to pull my wallet though.

Quit being jealous? Duh?

I've been in relationships with girls who are insanely jealous and girls who are not jealous at all. The latter is better. Always. There are no exceptions. Jealousy is a guaranteed relationship killer.

this ^

Jealousy is just an admission that you're inadequate in some way, even if it's only in your mind. Do something good for yourself, work on being a better person however you see fit, and remember you can't control how other people are gonna feel or act. Nobody can "make" you jealous.

I am not a seasoned traveler and I will be in Italy (Rome, Pise, Florence), Barcelona, Austria, Berlin over the next month. I would love if anyone has any recommendations for places to visit (aside from obvious tourist spots) and eat.

I get really jealous in all my relationships, and figure this is why they all die. Tips, comments?

Whoa, whoa. Stop jumping on this kid and treating him like a fool. We all know what's up here. You've all been called "jealous." Chances are, she's a bitch.

A "jealous" person, is a person who manufactures entire scenarios in their head regarding betrayal out of a deep seeded fear that they're inadequate. It's an extroverted defense mechanism used to protect one from humiliation. These exist but they're far more likely to be women than men. There are crazy dudes, but there are way more crazy girls.

Women are generally very stupid in many ways, but this is one way in which they're emotionally intelligent beyond our comprehension. We never needed to manipulate people emotionally to get what we want. We had the fist. They're still employing their skills and will never stop, so if a woman is calling you jealous, either you're jealous or she's a selfish bitch.

If you don't lay down the laws of common sense with a young woman, she's going to fuck other men. She's going to find a way to justify it by playing you down. Women are like that. Laying down some control over the relationship doesn't make you "jealous" and a selfish person will liken the two so that she can embarrass you and do whatever she likes. Many times women will call you jealous because you're objecting to them "hanging out" with other dudes. This is something they would never let you do with another girl. Don't be a fool. They shop around.

Strap on your big dick and be a real man. Don't get committed unless you're absolutely positive she's worthy. Never shop for relationships. Take it from a guy who rarely, if ever, got committed before he found the perfect person.

Home come so many Supermarket posters have negative rep? Do people get negged in Supermarket? Just always been a mystery to me as I dont really poke around there.

most of those dudes don't contribute to community / dont get the superfuture vibe and prolly get negrepped once or twice.

in other news: I really want a superfuturians who contribute kinda thread.

for example –

corter's threads in post your leather creations are awesomely valuable and informative, even for newbies.

denim phenom / evilcrayon's posts in motorcycles is amazing.

mellowfellow has pretty informative stuff re: literature & dating, while

i am just a giant tweeds fan.

i dunno, just a random thought.

was offered a job canvassing. for a good cause (protecting park areas from development) but going door-to-door for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week just seems too much for me to be able to handle, so i turned it down.

what you guys think?

i'd pass as well; i couldn't be bothered with going door-to-door 8hrs 5 days a week. it would get old really quickly, especially if you're not extremely passionate about the work or the cause it's supporting.

btw, do you pick your 5/7 days? or is it mon-fri consecutively?

monday through friday. i'd probably consider it more if it were otherwise. also the hours are a bit wonky: 1:45-10pm, meaning yeah, i don't have to wake up really early, but i also won't be able to spend almost any time with my friends during the weeknights.

i once worked a 1-month job weekly alternating early and late shifts. i usually disliked the late shift (2pm-10pm) because i would get up late and basically just go to work come home and go to sleep again.

early shift from 6 am to 2 pm always meant that you still had the rest of the day ahead for yourself. i never went to bed before 12pm