Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

let me know when you get scammed so i can get amused too.

ass

Knew someone would interpret it the wrong way. I'm not amused by those at loss, but intrigued by how the story unfolds. It's like watching The Italian Job or a murder mystery or other crime movies. You dont watch it to see people get wronged but for the story that revolves around it. I know there is a difference between fiction and real users being scammed and I do sympathize for them. That just wasn't part of my original 'musing'.

But I do think that people who use gift payments for large sums of cash have partly brought it upon themselves.

let me know when you get scammed so i can get amused too.

ass

Knew someone would interpret it the wrong way. I'm not amused by those at loss, but intrigued by how the story unfolds. It's like watching The Italian Job or a murder mystery or other crime movies. You dont watch it to see people get wronged but for the story that revolves around it. I know there is a difference between fiction and real users being scammed and I do sympathize for them. That just wasn't part of my original 'musing'.

But I do think that people who use gift payments for large sums of cash have partly brought it upon themselves.

ten more days and i am officially done with undergraduate school forever.

goodbye, uc davis. you were one of the best things that ever happened to me.

k, sentimental talk over. now its time to kick ass on my last finals. good luck highschool/college students. study hard yall

ten more days and i am officially done with undergraduate school forever.

goodbye, uc davis. you were one of the best things that ever happened to me.

k, sentimental talk over. now its time to kick ass on my last finals. good luck highschool/college students. study hard yall

found an account on a halo 2 forum i used to post on when i was 12

wow

haha nice. same a few weeks ago i wanted to login on xda-developers but couldn't remember if i had registered lately. turns out i had an account from 2005 !!

found an account on a halo 2 forum i used to post on when i was 12

wow

haha nice. same a few weeks ago i wanted to login on xda-developers but couldn't remember if i had registered lately. turns out i had an account from 2005 !!