Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

just got word that the university i went to will no longer accept credit card payment for tuition cuz they don't want to pay fees

smh

lol and the best part - i'm betting this tuition is in the low-mid 5 figures right?

also: i wish i had the ej207 motor. built, not open, and a much higher redline than the ej25 i'm hocking now.

just been watching youtubbez lately:D

This girl I like just sent me by far the longest text message I have ever received, accusing me of all sorts of things such as being irresponsible and being to blame for all of the problems we have in our relationship (which, although I wish it did, does not actually exist). She then went on to say that she doesn't care about the things my brother says about her (who she only met last night).

Although I'm 90% sure the message was meant for me, I genuinely have no idea what she is talking about.

This was my face: :eek:

^^

Do you mean AFL or what? It seems to be pretty popular among the Americans I've known to come over here and see it.

yeah AFL games, wasn't sure what australians called it. i heard rugby was the bigger sport in australia on the west coast and football was bigger in the south around melbourne, so maybe it isn't as big in brisbane

must be growing though if they're showing it here more often

yeah AFL games, wasn't sure what australians called it. i heard rugby was the bigger sport in australia on the west coast and football was bigger in the south around melbourne, so maybe it isn't as big in brisbane

Rugby's big on the east coast actually. But yeah AFL is mostly popular in Melbourne, but also Adelaide and Perth. It means virtually nothing to most Brisbaners, you're right :P

oh you think I'm a loser? Just because I have a stinking job that I hate, a family that doesn't respect me, a whole city that curses the day I was born?

Well, that may mean loser to you, but let me tell you something.Every morning when I wake up, I know it's not going to get any better until I go back to sleep again. So I get up,have my watered-down Tang and still-frozen Pop Tart, get in my car with no upholstery, no gas, and six more payments to fight traffic just for the privilege of putting cheap shoes on the cloven hooves of people like you. I'll never play football like I thought I would. I'll never know the touch of a beautiful woman. And I'll never again know the joy of driving without a bag on my head.

But I'm not a loser. Cause, despite it all, me and every other guy who'll never be what he wanted to be are still out there being what we don't want to be forty hours a week for life. And the fact that I haven't put a gun in my mouth, you pudding of a woman, makes me a winner.

damn how do you tell your dad that if you can't play the game don't bother the players ? (and also how not to be a little bitch)

i respect his everyday moderation (and ever sobriety), but i'm kind enough to still be hanging around while there are stuff i'll never ever forgive and where most nowadays keep their distance. don't piss me off about stuff you think you know but don't.

/useless post

so happy you post so many really good sales in the sales thread (like abercrombie)

Just trying to make some money, don't knock a hustle. I can guarantee for a fact that this site has plenty of "non traditional sufu" type lurkers.

wait did you just call posting abercrombie in the sales thread a hustle?

get the fuck out of here

also almost positive that the sales thread is not to be used for personal gain

Pickles, pickles, pickles, pickles, pickles, pickles, pickles

guilotineeee

~yah~