Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Indeed. It's actually not creepy at all he actually seems nice (read the message in hurry)...

Now this is the creepy message i received (from someone else, some dude with a red epeen and 27 posts):

please don't take this offensively, but do you play soccer or do any sports? cos your legs aren't like the other sufuers. slightly thicker NOT that its a bad thing and mine are definitely a few inches thicker than yours. but you pull off your bottoms real well man.

i sweat like a fucking pig sufu

HOW DO I MAKE IT STOP ITS FUCKING EMBARRASSING

maybe i shud just rock huge pit stains like bruce willis in all them action movies

yo take a cold bottle of liquid and put it on your balls and hold it there for a bit. you cool down instantly (0). you can also put it behind your neck or your wrists, but they are not as cool as putting it on your balls. also, carry a little handkerchief to wipe your sweat; you can also wear anti-perspirants but the aluminum in it will stain your pits on white shirts.

yo take a cold bottle of liquid and put it on your balls and hold it there for a bit. you cool down instantly (0). you can also put it behind your neck or your wrists, but they are not as cool as putting it on your balls. also, carry a little handkerchief to wipe your sweat; you can also wear anti-perspirants but the aluminum in it will stain your pits on white shirts.

dog i sweat constantly i cant be going to job interviews with a fuckin ice pack on my balls!!! maybe i should just wear a cup and put one of those cold packs they give you in school when u got some pussy bruise in it.

clopek u sweat a lot right what do u do?? or do u just let the natural musk smell waft around and attract a group of ready-2-mate femails?

diet: probably too much yang (hot foods)

need to eat cooling foods, like banana, carrots, fig, duck, snow peas, sweet potatoes, raspberries, apples, etc

you smoke right? take it easy on the smoking

keep yourself well hydrated

buy dri-fit undershirts and underwear