Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Was taking a leak today at Whole Foods and the dude in the stall next to me was finishing up with a meannn shit. He wiped once only(tp dispenser is noisy so you can tell), put his pants back on, then headed straight for the door. Didn't even hear him use the sink/wash his hands. Disgusting motherfucker.

I only noticed because he was wearing New Balances.

Was taking a leak today at Whole Foods and the dude in the stall next to me was finishing up with a meannn shit. He wiped once only(tp dispenser is noisy so you can tell), put his pants back on, then headed straight for the door. Didn't even hear him use the sink/wash his hands. Disgusting motherfucker.

Check Recent Purchases thread, match shoes with the perp.

Found him

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2715961&postcount=569

I've always wondered why some dude didn't rush him when he confronted them. Like, these guys aren't coming back from being ousted as pedos, so not much more to loose. I was gonna say he's gonna get knifed a la Joey Greco, but I just found out that was staged...bummer man.

Ok, random computer question:

Every time I open Firefox, it has started re-loading the tabs from my last session (I don't want it to do this). I checked the Startup options and it's still set to 'Show my homepage'. After trying to re-apply that setting several times, I've run out of ideas.

Anybody know what I could do?

everytime i browse tumblr and there's a post from "mondotopless", it sort of look's like Magnetic's avatar and i wonder why he'd post that. then i realise i'm dumb.

on another note, has anyone received really creepy supermessage written in broken english from some dude in switzerland praising your denim and how you should keep them forever ?