Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Guest Krack
what was that internet thing that was a trend for like 2.5 weeks where you could vidchat with absolute strangers and receive mostly anonymous dicks and boobs?

you want to see some dicks?

yo, speaking of chatroulette though, I heard some white du from my high school met his korean "girlfriend" on there. Problem is ... bitch is literally in Korea and this dumb ass actually bought a fucking plane ticket to go see her. I mean they do webcam and so there's actually a girl that he's talking to, but who the fuck knows where she really is? It would be fucked (but funny as fuck) if he goes to Korea and it turns out she's not even there.

last.fm 'Paste Your Taste':

I'm into electronic, hip-hop, indie, ambient and based

#INDIE #BASED #SWAG

I'm into ambient, drone, electronic, krautrock and progressive rock, including:

Hans-Joachim Roedelius, Popol Vuh, Ashra, Moebius & Plank, Neu!, GG Allin, Harmonia, Marsen Jules, Hans-Joachim Roedelius & Tim Story, Jonas Reinhardt, Dieter Moebius, Cluster, Byetone, Cluster & Brian Eno, Steve Moore, Asmus Tietchens, Monolake, Holger Czukay, Can, Michael Rother, Manuel Göttsching, Scott Walker, Morton Feldman, Goblin, Jóhann Jóhannsson, The Boats, Shudder to Think, Ash Ra Tempel, Zombi, Stars of the Lid, Robert Henke, Robert Rich, Out of Focus, Heldon, Machinefabriek, Thomas Köner, Astra, Eberhard Weber, Julien Neto, The Cosmic Jokers, Peter Baumann, Pan•American, Angelo Badalamenti, Embryo, Yatha Sidhra, Biosphere, Faust, Vangelis.

I wish I could make Stars of the Lid go away...

over this last weekend i was part of the 48 hour film festival . i played the part of an accountant who flatted with a life size evil teddy bear.

the first scene we shot was in the middle of auckland city exchanging this evil bear. for around half an hour i was in a suit with a giant teddy bear over my shoulder [the crew were out of sight]. i have never had so many women stop and try and talk to me.

this may be a plan for meeting women.

last.fm 'Paste Your Taste':

I'm into electronic, hip-hop, indie, ambient and based

#INDIE #BASED #SWAG

I'm into indie, hardcore, alternative, electronic and instrumental, including:

Prefuse 73, Miles Davis, Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings, Quasimoto, Sade, Fleet Foxes, Curren$y, A Tribe Called Quest, Radiohead, Lupe Fiasco, Explosions in the Sky, Hall & Oates, Kaskade, Imelda May, New Order, Kanye West, Common, Sigur Rós, American Football, Thievery Corporation, jj, Best Coast, Nat King Cole, Portishead, The Avalanches, John Legend, Samantha James, TOKiMONSTA, DeVotchKa, Local Natives, Sharks Keep Moving, Nujabes, Little Boots, Sufjan Stevens, Quadron, Wiz Khalifa, Marvin Gaye, Mariachi El Bronx, Earl Sweatshirt, Michael Jackson, Lil B, Blue Scholars, Matteah Baim, Wanda Jackson, MellowHype, The xx, OFWGKTA, Young The Giant, Brenda Lee, Electric Wire Hustle.

i just need a job/internship in general.

will work for free. ~~

yo i know your mama wants u 2 be a finance bro and work at goldman sachs but you should follow your dreams and work 4 carri lol

cpintern.png

http://twitter.com/#!/CASSETTEPLAYA/status/72794990576795648

i will paypal someone 50$ to take my precalculus exam for me tomorrow UGHHHH
I would have so done the same. I wanted to yell RAPE at the top of my lungs while taking my precalc final.

suckatmathbutasianconcept

suckatmathbutasianconcept

One of our PhD students was struggling with a kinetics problem and said to our recently arrived Malaysian (Chinese) PhD student, with complete earnestness as if he just had a eureka moment; "Oh wait! You're Asian! You know math, right?!"

Imagine his shock when she revealed that, in fact, she did not know the math in question.

I have reoccurring nightmares that I'm still in school, and everything is set up such that there is one class that I decided to ditch the entire semester, only to have me arrive in the dream starting from the moment I sit down for the final exam.

It's amazing how my brain makes up random random random ass questions on the exam that I have no idea how to answer.

I wake up sweating and scared, but thank god I wake up from that.

/Asian

Oh I need to add that these dreams are always 'the last final' of my university experience, and that if I fail the exam, I fail the class too- because I didn't do any of the assignments for that class either. That's why they're nightmares.

yo, speaking of chatroulette though, I heard some white du from my high school met his korean "girlfriend" on there. Problem is ... bitch is literally in Korea and this dumb ass actually bought a fucking plane ticket to go see her. I mean they do webcam and so there's actually a girl that he's talking to, but who the fuck knows where she really is? It would be fucked (but funny as fuck) if he goes to Korea and it turns out she's not even there.

lol since he already bought the ticket, and plans be in motion

please update for LULZ