Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

I was working one day and this old man had a stroke in the cafe. Just started drooling all over himself. It was a fucked up situation, especially because my boss made sure we acted like it was business as usual (which I partly understand as it is a business, but fuck, dude's brain momentarily had a lapse of blood flow).

Also, when I was younger, I was at a bank withdrawing money and the clerk had a seizure and collapsed, hitting her head on the counter. Someone rushed to help her, and again, dude steps to the counter, business as usual and gets me my cash.

Also, was at a store in my hometown, looked out the window and saw some dude running out of the mall being chased by, I think, undercover mallcops. Ran straight out into the street and BANG got hit by a bus. Cracked the windshield of the bus. Always wondered what went/(continues to go?) through the mind of the busdriver. Wasn't his fault or anything but still shitty.

talking about banksy is very previous level, but who is putting up these hanksy tingz lol im rofling in my chair ahhaanaha

hanksy2balloon.jpg

hanksystreetart.jpg

this guy needs to put up some more shyt

for the lulz

brb gonna watch some band of brothers clips

^That is actual fucking genius right there...

And, yes OKOK, really. It was fucked. At a gym at a university that is essentially appended to a major hospital for the area and it still took 10 mins for an ambulance to arrive, and when they did arrive there were three of em.

Defibbed him a couple of times, no dice. Didn't know the guy or anything but it gets you thinking...

Then my friend reminded me that doctors see that shit all the time and just become unaffected by it. He was asking a mutual friend of ours, who's a doctor, about whether she has ever been trying to save someone and just kind of given up earlier than she otherwise would because she was having a shitty/long day.

lol thatz the white tyler the creator

i know everybody is all over OF but Tyler dresses like literally 70% of highschoolers in San Diego have been for approximately the past 7 or 8 years. its a little bizarre seeing other people getting 'called out' for ripping him off when the only difference is he wears more Supreme.

_x0eyNkNpL0

I was browsing through the what are you reading thread and into the rain linked this video. I was really excited to watch it but the dude can't stop playing with his nose/sniffling/pulling his shirt, just generally fidgeting making it impossible to watch. Is he on something?