Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

just another xy: what time zone is the rapture taking place in? (if that's what the countdown was for). Accordingly, end times would come during friday late at night for me. I kind of feel robbed of a few extra hours if it supposed to be on saturday.

Got my first phone interview for my first potential salary based job that sounds semi-intriguing. Im fresh off the undergrad, so ill take what i can get. obviously, this isn't much to get hyped up about, but im pretty excited that im actually wanted in this economic down trot.

Good thing that dude was wrong about the world ending. Unless Oprah postponed it for her final show. Her major world changing guest would be the end of the world? ....Swag

i think i might legitimately have a shot a being a successful DJ. i mean, it wasn't really a 'gig' per se, but i did a little set at Guitar Center that got a pretty nice sized crowd (something i haven't seen before out of all the people i've watched). even the employees (who cut me short) came up and told me i was solid. considering i didn't know the playlist beforehand, and it was my first time seriously messing with their equipment, i think i did well. and it's always been a dream of mine to become some big shot nightclub DJ in NY or just do a couple successful sets at a notable club.

one day, man, one day. :(

i thought breaking up would get easier with age, but for me it seems to be getting worse (with this relationship she ended it). whereas with other girls i could see we wouldn't work out, this one honestly seemed like a perfect match. i can never get this right. back to the psych i go...