Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

"i need positive feedback for the ebay transaction so i can use the money"

gawd damn, how stupid are people, to actually think someone would fall for shit like that

https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/main.jsp;jsessionid=fqvdNS3Vyj4CLnV6XyfzHThpSdYP4xQBJ1FZ2Jh9bCXLnhTZn1Jl!125855827?locale=en_GB&_dyncharset=UTF-8&countrycode=GB&cmd=_help&serverInstance=9016&t=solutionTab&ft=browseTab&ps=solutionPanels&solutionId=164062&isSrch=Yes

i haven't had it happen to me personally, but PayPal can hold a seller's received payment until:

- they can confirm item was delivered

- buyer leaves positive feedback

- or 21 days must pass without a buyer dispute, claim, chargeback or other action on your account

I NEED HELP!!!

my friend's cat have been babysitting, well, not getting along with my cat, and acting fucking wack.

the cat peed on my fucking pillows on sunday. i washed them, when i was making my bed yesterday, i noticed she had peed AGAIN on my pillows, and that time on my bed too.

i put her in the only closed room i have.

(and my friend is lucky i care about our friendship, cause that 300$ hair ball would have been out by now)

now what to use for my mattress :(???

I NEED HELP!!!

my friend's cat have been babysitting, well, not getting along with my cat, and acting fucking wack.

the cat peed on my fucking pillows on sunday. i washed them, when i was making my bed yesterday, i noticed she had peed AGAIN on my pillows, and that time on my bed too.

(and my friend is lucky i care about our friendship, cause that 300$ hair ball would have been out by now)

google? i found that you should use any sort of non-harmful upholstery shampoo to treat the affected area before it sets in permanently and you need a new mattress. as for the cat? throw it off of a fucking bridge.

"If the urine has dried & you are having problems locating the soiled area use a blacklight. Cat urine will glow green, making it easy to find the problem area. You should be able to purchase a blacklight from your hardware store, or pet store. If the urine is still wet, blot up as much as you can with paper towels. There are many commercially available products on the market designed to remove & neutralize cat urine odour. Some of these products come in powder form, so can be easily vacuumed off, others are liquid (often as a spray), so once you have applied it, it can be dried with the aid of a hairdryer.

1. Apply baking soda to the wet urine stain. This will draw out the urine. When the baking soda turns yellow from the urine, remove & apply some more. Repeat until the baking soda stays white. If possible, leave on the mattress overnight. The following day, vacuum it off.

2. White vinegar is a time tried and proven ingredient that aids in removing both urine stains and the odour. Combine one part distilled white vinegar to two parts warm water to create a spray. Remove as much urine/spray as you can using a paper towels. Mist vinegar spray over areas of cat urine and rub with a paper towel. An alternative method is to mix the solution in a bucket and dip a clean cloth into the liquid. Rub the stain with the vinegar solution. After the vinegar dries, wipe away both solution and stain with warm water.

3. Mix 15 ounces of hydrogen peroxide, two tablespoons of baking soda, and two squirts of liquid hand soap in a plastic container with a plastic spoon. Discard after use. Apply this solution to cat urine stains or odour areas, and then rinse away with warm water."

my mom does not understand the concept of an internship

her rationale: why pay for commuting back/forth if you're not getting paid?

she refuses to let me do an internship.

the fact that its in fashion is making her even more pissed

I NEED HELP!!!

both cats are house cats?

problem is that you introduced a cat into an other cats territory. the peeing won't stop, because the new cat is trying to mark her territory. also both cats don't properly know how to deal with this situation and view each other as an agressor (one is invading, the other trying to defend) also your cat will be noticing that she's not getting her usual amount of attention, which is something that will tick her off.

you need to keep the cats separated until you can give her back. cat sitting is generally a bad idea, unless you check in on your friends appartment every day and entertain her for a couple hours (a bored cat will fuck your shit up)

she's so right, and so wrong at the same time. unpaid internships are fucking retarded, but a necessary evil.

there's absolutely no way i can get a paid internship in finance right now

all those i've applied to are unpaid

she continuously cockblocks me

3. Mix 15 ounces of hydrogen peroxide, two tablespoons of baking soda, and two squirts of liquid hand soap in a plastic container with a plastic spoon. Discard after use. Apply this solution to cat urine stains or odour areas, and then rinse away with warm water."

only use this as a last resort on uncolored cloths. this will bleach the fuck out of anything it touches