Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

You guys are ballers. All I did was take facebreaks. going to hop on and try to delete it for good this time.

I'd recommend deactivating first to wean yourself off of it, before straight up deleting it. It's pretty much the same except you always have the option of reactivating it if you really need to (creep on beezys).

I've had my shit deactivated for months, may take the final step and delete it soon.

Save people, build things, good grades

Posted · Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given

Who gives a fuck about deleting your facebook? People that talk about it are basically the people who say "I don't have a tv and I wallpaper my bathroom with back issues of the New Yorker." Don't be that person.

Santos: can't rep. Keep the skate vids coming.

^^

Yeah this is pretty accurate.

Some people talk about deleting their facebook as if they had been freed from the matrix. Then they somehow decide it's necessary to waste your time regaling you with stories about all the time they've saved since realizing they suck at time management.

fail. lol you can't delete facebook with suicidemachine

You're right. I hadn't realized facebook sent them a cease and desist earlier this year.