Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

this makes me feels so much better about everything

9E-A0fVvJA4

before i die, i will see them live.

I was right up front for that show. Was so good it changed my fuckin life. And I came up on one of those balloons lol

i miss my mom's side of the family terribly. they all live in the philippines and last i went there to visit was summer 2009. i guess this comes up because i just got off skype with them because they're throwing a party for my grandma for her birthday. she and i have the same birthday i really want to spend it with her next year :(

I've decided I would rather cut my dick off with a rusty hatchet than continue to work in the financial services industry, or a sales position in general - salary be damned.

Film school and humping as a p.a.? Here I come.

this is me in 3-5 years

good luck bro

I've decided I would rather cut my dick off with a rusty hatchet than continue to work in the financial services industry, or a sales position in general - salary be damned.

Film school and humping as a p.a.? Here I come.

If you want to work on some things over the Summer I'm working on a video for the stones throw competition. http://vimeo.com/justinblack This is what I do.