Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

^i just took the test.

i got SWAG.

what kind of personality is that

im not sure but i could take a scientific wild-assed guess...

i believe a person with your personality likes to receive free items whenever possible, at say a trade fair or function. you like to carry yourself with confidence, both in your style and in your demeanor.

you like to do things which will increase your level of swag, however, you may be prone to following the latest trends and sayings, which, although at the time may make you feel like you are improving your level of swag, are in fact totally detrimental to said level and longstanding personality trait.

if you are not careful you can easily turn from SWAG to SHEEP. ;)

my first time i was an inspector, the second i was a counselor. i believe both to be true depending on how my mood is at that moment. i also believe that i have grown into the differing roles as i have aged and my outlook and lifestyle have developed.

it says i am therefore a cross between the queen of england and ghandi. well we all like to wear dresses so i reckon its spot on!

I feel I fluctuate between INTJ and INTP, but both are similar enough. If you believe in astrology (LOL PSEUDOSCIENCE!!), then you'll learn that people's personality types change as they get older and certain planets phase in/out of their current chart.

I've been drawing connections to the MBTI and natal charts for a few years now and they are remarkably similar.

why are Egg Whites yellow?

Hervé This:

"Let us make a simple experiment," he exclaims, much as his late colleague Nicholas Kurti would have done all those years ago when no-one had heard of molecular gastronomy. His approach is direct and engaging: he takes an egg out of its box and separates the white into a bowl.

"You say 'egg white' and yet it is yellow," he observes as he works. "But don't worry: in France we make the same mistake, too." He explains that there are about 30 grams of egg white in the bowl and that 90% of it is water.

"When the water is taken out, you are left with about 3 grams of protein – and it is yellow!" he exclaims, pulling out of his pocket a glass phial of dried egg white, like a stage magician.

OCBxGwzNhmg

(at 5:52)

chilling in a bath while getting drunk with good white wine and watching your friends sleeping in huge bed buried in white blankets and pillows at 10am in a presidential suite at 10 am instead of going to my classes was a great decision and on of my favourite moment so far.