Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

''A bōnenkai (忘年会 literally "forget the year gathering"?) is a Japanese drinking party that takes place at the end of the year, and is generally held among groups of co-workers or friends. The purpose of the party, as its name implies, is to forget the woes and troubles of the past year, usually by consumption of large amounts of alcohol. A bōnenkai does not take place on any specific day, but they are usually held in December.''

this sounds fun

Wrecked my car then my farm vehicle broke down the next day. Girlfriends on call all weekend and has to stay at the hospital call house. So stuck with no ride all weekend. Took a cab to the farm this morning cost 14.20 took one back from the same company and the guy said it was 24. Took the same way same time. Dick. He got 15 and told him to get out of my driveway. Sucks being without a vehicle not living in a big city.

anyone moving to Sweden next year ? i'm going to be studying some stuff at Goeteborg university and don't want to be forever alone. or if you have a band there and need a bassist who drinks a lot.

bring an umbrella, just saying