Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

only 4 little peeps. i tried to sleep whilst getting an MRI and I felt like I was stuffed in a pill capsule and not even the phil collins they gave me to listen to soothed me enough to sleep

u fat? 00000

just think of the funky shit restaurant cutlery has been through as well

This often occurs to me at restaurants, and I try to push the thought out of my mind. Most people are gross.

I think when the world finally noticed the power of computers was the episode of Family Matters when steve urkel was on jury duty and he foiled that heinous plot to frame an innocent man.

That episode was a CSI joke ahead of its time.

And who's going to be the first one to post in that Express Yourself thread?

alright so i just got out of this meeting where we were discussing a client named danny and my boss made a reference to someone using 'the danny method' of dealing with a problem and i go 'you mean the DANIWAY?' and started laughing

and everyone looks at me like what

and then i remembered thats a sufu joke, not an irl joke and therefore it would be difficult to explain

so i was just like nevermind

haha can't rep i'd have laughed hard too.

also, i recently sent a package to someone's with "fagot" as a last name. man you gotta change that if you go live in an english speaking country !