Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

I was in Bape yesterday pricing out totes and bags, and I asked dude the pricde. He told me and told me to let him know if I had any questions. as he walked away he started mumbling "Cook, Swag, Chef, Knife" I turned on the spot and let out a "WOOP" and started cooking. He turned around slowly with eyes like christmas morning and started hopping around the store yelling SWAG SWAG SWAG cooking with me. We then proceeded to talk about Based God for 10 minutes. fuck I love life sometimes. I told him he could fuck my bitch.

i find it hilarious that this guy gets irate over his girl interacting w/ other guys, such as simply hugging and/or small talk, but fast forward X hrs later in the night, he's try to tongue up some other bitch's vag.

ha, gotta love people, man.

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/ca/201103.shtml#2011-03-15095055

fuck. starting spring there will be no more of those eBay "private listings" (i.e. $1 item price + $249 shipping) to bypass the final value fees (9%?). now they're finally gonna include the shipping cost in their calculation of the FVF :( not worth the free 50 listings a month

if that is in response 2 scotty and youre referring to m/m/f 3somes, then that is most definitely not whats up

f/m/f, dur

i find it hilarious that this guy gets irate over his girl interacting w/ other guys, such as simply hugging and/or small talk, but fast forward X hrs later in the night, he's try to tongue up some other bitch's vag.

ha, gotta love people, man.

i'm unsure if you're referring to me at this point .

I just realized the final value was 9%. that's so fucking much.

I think if you're selling a lot though you can set up a store and pay a flat fee.

Isn't that the point? eBay wants the larger stores to maintain shop, as they can get so much more cash out of them, and drive away the small mom-and-pop / little dudes selling stuff randomly.

Kinda shitty, used to move a couple k monthly through ebay back in the early 00s with old lab gear and science junk only nerds would like. As the fees started climbing, I started seeing my profit margin slowly and then quickly decrease.

eBay sucks balls, glad Meg Whitman never succeeded.

Mass, I would definitely not touch that spoon as well. Though its probably been well sterilized, the thought of it touching any type of excrement is haunting. Then again, with this mentality I should not be handling cash- don't know who's ass-crack my $20 has been in.

I asked a bunch of friends this male and female

if there was a spoon that came into contact with human shit, and then was washed a millin times steralized whatever

I am literally the only one who would never touch that spoon again

tainted right?

so youre saying no to a to m then?

the basement light is dark and the switchblade is sharpened

her name on my arm and her face on a two percent carton

see her face while you're fixing your breakfast

and know she's in my basement objecting to sex with me

murder spree surges on with the next bitch

tombstone reads RIP cause it's pieces they rest in

acronym_T12_black.jpg

i think this is my biggest beef with acronym.

psuedo-military posturing, esp w the ridiculous price tags.

"tip of the spear?"

"first in last out?"

"respect the shooter?"

you aren't some spec ops bastard, kid, you just have too much money.

at least with visvim i get to pretend to be a mountaineer. i am now filing away acronym wearers in the same boat as the idiots who claim to have been 'black ops' operatives at the local bar.

I've found myself drawn to two things lately: really skinny elegant black girls and straight leg faded black or light blue levis jeans. The latter I've seen a couple of professors wearing, where they cut off right at their shoes and I really want to find a pair for myself that fits how I want.