Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

science can know for you ids_emoticon_school.gif

it doesn't feel pain until it's a fetus of some 20 something weeks

I'm well aware of those findings and I believe that the most liberal estimates were up to 25 weeks. They're widely contested. Others say close to 30, which would be considered a late term abortion anyway. There is still a debate as to the level and degree that pain is felt at that point in the pregnancy. I know that in Nebraska they passed some law that is being challenged by members of the medical community left and right because pain was used as the deciding factor, which brought criticism. I'm not saying one opinion is more valid than the other. My girlfriend is pro life so I'm not going to soldier on over it on sufu. Sorry for going there, new topic.

has anyone ever asked a woman how her abortion party went? i'm being sarcastic but i don't think that such a decision can be made easily. there is physical and emotional damage as a result of an abortion that the embryo can't feel

has anyone ever asked a woman how her abortion party went? i'm being sarcastic but i don't think that such a decision can be made easily. there is physical and emotional damage as a result of an abortion that the embryo can't feel

I knew this loudmouth feminist borderline personality case that used to love to tell people about her abortion as if it was a badge of pride. Ugh. I hate that bitch.