Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

digging in the archives, as i like to do, and i run in the dogs and bull thing that was kinda fucked

This was after hurricane Katrina .... these dogs were so hungry they were trying to eat that Bull

Also on a side note Pitbulls were originally bred in Ireland/England to fight Bulls

for god knows what reason im watching true life: im getting married and this stupid ass couple has abstained from KISSING and sex until their marriage

22 year olds

fucking weird ass cult members

^^^^

People always put so much emphasis on getting in the heads of serial killers and etc. I think people who choose abstinence are far more interesting..

on a side note I still watch these every once and a while..

0dJu1Jj7VTw

and...

MFfYkJA_g8g

its probably old news but dude's like +30yrs old..

saw a lot of creepers in Paris. I have to say that they look good on taller people, but shorter people with creepers on just looked like hobbits.

saw a lot of creepers in Paris. I have to say that they look good on taller people, but shorter people with creepers on just looked like hobbits.

Hey, I'm 5'9 and I was thinking about getting something a little creeper-ish (i don't want creepers because this big oafy girl who I don't like wears them.)

I'm thinking about the Red Wing Heritage Oxford. Again, 5'9 / ectomorph.

Whaddya think?

Hey, I'm 5'9 and I was thinking about getting something a little creeper-ish (i don't want creepers because this big oafy girl who I don't like wears them.)

I'm thinking about the Red Wing Heritage Oxford. Again, 5'9 / ectomorph.

Whaddya think?

I don't know anything about red wings, but I know a lot of people do on sufu.

The creepers might look good on you - it just makes the feet look really, really big in comparison to the rest of the body. If you are skinny and tall with reasonably sized feet it might work? I don't know.

I don't know anything about red wings, but I know a lot of people do on sufu.

The creepers might look good on you - it just makes the feet look really, really big in comparison to the rest of the body. If you are skinny and tall with reasonably sized feet it might work? I don't know.

I have a pretty proportionate shoe size. 9. I was going to pair them (in black) with the Ervell Formal pants (very slightly cropped exposing a little foot, just below ankle.

my dad just got back from lithuania, where he was meeting with this guy who runs a helicopter program.

The guy has a "stress relief room" in his cabin, which is a room that has a few bottles of very expensive cognac, two tables with hundreds of porcelain plates on them, and a baseball bat. he goes in there and drinks cognac and then smashes plates to get the stress out.

I want to go to this cabin pretty badly now.

my dad just got back from lithuania, where he was meeting with this guy who runs a helicopter program.

The guy has a "stress relief room" in his cabin, which is a room that has a few bottles of very expensive cognac, two tables with hundreds of porcelain plates on them, and a baseball bat. he goes in there and drinks cognac and then smashes plates to get the stress out.

I want to go to this cabin pretty badly now.

I have one of those. Except in mine I smash wildbabes and drink scotch.

ipad 2, xoom or wait? want to get one for work.

ipad 2. I had an ipad with me in france the whole time and it was great. Took it with me with a downloaded paris map and used it to find nice places to eat, stores, etc etc.

The platform isn't what you are buying, the apps are, and the apple apps are so much better and much more numerous.