Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

"At the end, a woman who claimed to have spent years in the Middle East informed the protesters that while they mocked him, the man had prayed in Arabic that each of their families be blessed."

Truly mind boggling. The part around 11:30 when they try to 'counter' his prayer with their own prayer is truly insane.

"At the end, a woman who claimed to have spent years in the Middle East informed the protesters that while they mocked him, the man had prayed in Arabic that each of their families be blessed."

Awesome.

I watched that video and couldn't help just raging at those fucking idiots, and this guy just turns the other cheek and prays for them.

Put it this way: If heaven is filled with those douchey protesters, and this muslim guy they're tormenting is in hell, I know where I want to end up.

I was making out with a cute Asian chick when a friend called me tonight to tell me about some rare beer he'd gotten in the mail and I was all like, "yo I gotta go let's kick it tomorrow" to the girl so I could geek out about beer on the phone with my friend. true story. I've fucked her a few times anyway so it's whatever.