Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

I really want Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 4 to hurry up and come out already, mainly for the sure to be intense soundtrack from good ol' Yuzo.

Shit when does the 4th come out? I played the shit out of 2 and 3(not Dx or the newest one) and then got my cards stolen. Shit sucks.

Also just got a job as traffic person/crossing guard. This is so awesome.

guy is tweaking so hard...love this interview. he's out of his mind

h5aSa4tmVNM

a few gems:

"I'm me. i'm different. I have a different constitution, a different brain, a different heart.."

"I have one speed: go"

"Dying is for fools"

"there are certain blends i do not go around, thats how people die. i'm too smart to do that"

"i blinked and I cured my brain"

honestly, i cant wait for the charlie sheen DGAF techno remix

I cant wait for Charlie Sheen to join OFWGKTA and do a song called "Hotel Swag Swag SWAAAAAG" on his mixtape.

Quote from an article about the rampant adderall abuse at Cornell

Adderall is great. Instead of studying for a test 8 hours a day for 5 days, I can study 10 hours a day for 4 days.

also, lmao @ people in the article who took it legally but wouldn't give their name because they were afraid of how many people would bombard them wanting to buy it.

My neighbor thinks the worlds going to end on May 21st. Actually kind of concerned about what he's going to do when it doesn't.

It's a shame too cause his kid has like a 4.0 in highschool (a senior) but didn't look at any colleges because of it.

reminds me of this lady who jumped in front of a train near where my parents live, and took her baby twins with her.

Protestants are depressing.

They don't depress me, but I can imagine they're pretty fucking depressed

If I dropped 35 lbs and made like 2-300k a year I'd rock nothing but Beams+. Word life.

to quote metric

When she wishes, she wishes for less ways to wish for. More ways to work toward it.

sack up, & make it happen big boy.