Stephan Schneider knit (6), YMC boots (42-43)

bonjin

Paypal. PM for questions.

1. - Stephan Schneider turtleneck knit, size 6

Thin, black turtleneck knit in 100% wool from a few seasons back. As always with Schneider, the fabric is great. Very soft hand with a subtle diamond pattern in the weave that hopefully comes through in the picture. I've also tried to show that it's quite thin and light weight, and although it's a turtleneck construction it's more appropriate for spring or fall use rather than harsh winters. With some layering (or without) it could be a staple 3 season piece. The roll neck is rather wide/loose and not at all restricting or tight on the neck, which creates a softer look. Raglan sleeves, with interesting panel construction at the shoulders. Great peice; don't miss out.

Fits like a regular 6 in SS, in my experience. Would fit 48-50.

Measurements:

chest: 21"

length: 27"

$155 -> $130 shipped worldwide

OP0Zo.jpg3k00r.jpg

tUUta.jpgUR43a.jpg

RvlY9.jpgmrhlW.jpg

2. - You Must Create belt buckle boots size EU42 (fits 42.5-43)

YMC belt buckle boots, in size 42 and jet black color. Bought directly from YMC store. I've only worn them 3-4 times, after they they've just been sitting here unworn. The profile is a bit too sleek for what I'm into, so since I'm not wearing them, I want you to have them. Original box thrown out years ago, so not included. They look great with a slim/skinny silhouette.

Belt wrap-around 2 buckle closure. Black, supple/soft leather. Size 42, but fits about 0.5-1 size big. I'm a 43 and they fit me spot on, would also work for 42.5 sizers.

Outsole measures 12" / 30.5 cm

$155 shipped worldwide

76562874.jpg84863049.jpg

77862709.jpg78832612.jpg

73111225.jpg