Blast from the past buy I thought that any pics here might be welcome.

Any news on the designer would be very welcome if anyone out there knows - such a great jacket - built to withstand anything an apocalypse could throw at it !

Whoa! Blast from the past indeed. It's possible this was designed by Errolson, he did work for burton and design some of the early analog pieces. However, the logo is not from the original few seasons, its from the later stuff where they tried to make it more of a skate lifestyle brand, he may have moved on by then. Either way, very cool jacket. I wish I still had all the original analog gear i once had.

I do know he worked on the analog clone md jacket, which pretty cutting edge in its day. I never was able to get it, but I did get the matching pants. That particular season of analog was a star wars season too, probably their best season. the clone jacket and pants came in a white/black colorway that looked like a storm trooper and there was also a boba fett inspired Mandalore jacket/pants combo.

burton_jacket_pouch.jpg

Edited by larssss

this is probably a long shot, but I'm looking for the veilance deploy anorak in size small/medium if anyone has one. it's from f/w10 I believe — has the curved zipper like on arc's high-end ski jackets.

if anyone's got one and wants to part with it holler.

Edited by RBales

Anyone out there still know of any Living Mutants stock kicking around anywhere - looking in particular for the Shield Sweat in XL

They mutated in Stahl I know but you never know there may still be pockets of resistance that has the odd piece here & there.

Anyone out there still know of any Living Mutants stock kicking around anywhere - looking in particular for the Shield Sweat in XL

They mutated in Stahl I know but you never know there may still be pockets of resistance that has the odd piece here & there.

That one was great! As far as I remember, these were always made on order. Maybe if you have some contacts they can still stich one piece for you.

Anyone else bothered by the fact that Outlier's black OG fabric looks more navy? It didn't really get to me before, but now I can't help but notice :\

yeah it's not really a true black, especially in the sun. I definitely do notice it, but it's not really too big of a deal for me

Pretty sure the F/W 2012 Stahl book has the Shield sweat in it. Should be back out on the market in a few weeks?

Hope so, back when they were still Living Mutants and did a little catalogue + showroom in Berlin (I believe ss11 or fw1112) everything was set to go. They had the wholesale channel up and running and suddenly it went silent on the radar and that season never came into production.

Luckily many of those pieces are now in the Stahl Corp. lookbook.

Man... I wanted another pair of keirin cuts... but can't justify it after purchasing some Rapha. Also, I picked up my Isaora blazer today. Tailor did a great job and I really like the fit now. Was a little worried tailoring nylon would ruin it, but it turned out really well.

Fit pics would be great! ;)

The sleeves on my Arc' blazer are probably a bit long but I'm really afraid of the tailor, so I still think of it as a function. :D

Took a trip to Stone Island flagship store in London, specifically to see the Shadow Project.

Was utterly disappointed at the pitiful show of a meagre four or five pieces tucked away n the corner like the shameful relative at a dinner party.

Stone Island should be embarrassed at what they are doing to the line in the UK, total let down.

Went to check on Acronym at The Hideout but nothing to report other than that they are not stocking it this FW1213 season, oh dear, bit of a disaster all round.

I will have to keep my fingers crossed then that when i do plAce an order it'll be the correct size.

Anyone had Goretex repaired by a 'certified' vendor? There's only two in Australia and I'm not sure what to expect both in terms of cost and workmanship. Fell off the bike and tore through the fabric in a few locations. Not sure if I should just leave it and buy a new one. The velcro tabs around the wrists have also become fluffy and doesn't hold properly any more, which is pretty shit. Is something like that repairable?

Anyone had Goretex repaired by a 'certified' vendor? There's only two in Australia and I'm not sure what to expect both in terms of cost and workmanship. Fell off the bike and tore through the fabric in a few locations. Not sure if I should just leave it and buy a new one. The velcro tabs around the wrists have also become fluffy and doesn't hold properly any more, which is pretty shit. Is something like that repairable?

First off what color is it?? Black is easily availble but say a light blue isn't so ask them first

Second what brand is it. Patagonia and Arc'teryx have ace repair men and will do it there, which leads to shipping and repair costs.The velcro can easily be replaced but the question is how much you love the jacket and want to see it repaired.

I have a 10 year old pair of goretex snowboard pants that I that have gone to numerous repairs at Burton. With the cost of some of the repairs I could have come a long way to buy new ones but I liked them better than the ones in production then, so repaired and still living

Edited by aso2004