three way longs are fantastic. i ordered two pairs as soon as they got re-upped and i've pretty much not worn anything else since they arrived (despite it being winter here)

How did you size your pairs? The description says they fit TTS, but the "technical waistband" is listed as 2" larger than marked. (I'm not entirely sure what a technical waistband is, so that may account for the confusion.)

How did you size your pairs? The description says they fit TTS, but the "technical waistband" is listed as 2" larger than marked. (I'm not entirely sure what a technical waistband is, so that may account for the confusion.)

I sized down and they fit perfectly

Edited by fasttimes

Fwiw, I'm a 28w, and my Slim Dungarees and Climbers (which just showed up yesterday), both 28's, fit pretty true. Almost a tad small even. On the other hand, my 28 Three-Way Shorts are a bit looser.

Just a guess, but the 'technical waistband' measurement might be set to account for the stretch in the fabric.

my isoara geo panel pants came in. it looks/feels nice. thighs are small. I'm going to return it unless one of you guys want it. it's xl, but sizes like a 33.

edit: sold to polishmike. enjoy.

Edited by wahwho11

also got my shipment from isaora today. size small reversible blazer

sleeves r kinda long for me :+/

Edited by dranoelsy

I've not had any of the Outlier pants yet, and ended up going by the waistband measurement. Sized down like fasttimes. I'm normally a 31, ordered a 30, which has a 32 waistband - go figure.

they decided to go along with industry convention, which is that pant waists measure 2" wider than the tagged size. i remember this being a fairly long paragraph in the sizing notes for either the OGs or climbers back when those were the only two pants they made

different designers approach things differently, which is why i laugh when anybody talks about "true" sizing

FWIW- got mine today and they are a bit snug in the waist. Laid flat and not accounting for stretch or the slight curvature of the band, they measure a hair under 15.5 - call it an even 31 in the waist. Sending mine back for 32s (wishing they made a tagged 31).