I'm wondering if UVU is going to do a hot weather line.

i bet they are. the first collection was for the northpole marathon and there is scheduled jungle ultramarathon for this year. also the ambassador/organizator of the event said that noone makes gear for this type of race on uvu website.

longer 3ways are too long imo.

on another note, hope their next sale is like the summer flash sale in august, which they announced in their newsletter.

last sale seemed to be for active twitternerds only, where they would announce some 24h sale but not further in advance. missed out on some good deals because of that =/

anyone know of a stockist that has the current season SI Shadow Project Harrington jacket, aside from their own webstores (.com and .co.uk)? checked the usual suspects, haven, firmament etc but surprisingly few stores stock this for some reason.

edit: what do you know... may have just found it on page twenty-something on google

^ ^ rapha stuff is highly overrated imo, some of it is good quality but no more so than many other companies that make the same kind of items.

I really recommend smartwool, their clothing has never let me down. I've washed and tumble dried all of mine many, many times and it still keeps it's shape and size. The socks tighten up a little but soon pull back to original size. I get it all on sale at either sports basement or sometimes nordstrom rack. well worth it.

Edited by devilish

I am wondering what is the best techwear (or even techninj) option for underwear/socks Of course I know merino stuff like icebreaker, finisterre, smartwool...let me know your thoughts

I have been wearing the Finisterre stuff in the last 6 months. Quality is great, better then expected(no itching what so ever, even in the warmer weather) No real signs of un natural wear on both the shorts and T's. Didn't throw em in the dryer though but they dry fast enuff on the rack...

The bundles they offer are great if your in Europe...