13 hours ago, kenwiryadi said:

Does anybody know what jacket is this? i couldnt find any names, posted in world war forum in fb and they said this aint world war stuff.

0f3e3216c77424b38e0c2f8da316afa4.jpg

OMG this is amazing, exactly same as Boris Bidjan Saberi AW17 vest bag

5 hours ago, darkart said:

OMG this is amazing, exactly same as Boris Bidjan Saberi AW17 vest bag

The Boris jacket is the J7. The vest bag is a very different item :) I would also be interested in knowing what the green piece is though.

4 hours ago, halomunkey said:

also why alyx (and ss19 junya) is trash

I was quite surprised to such "inspired" bags on the Junya catwalk

As a guess, it'll be top tier accounts / Lab Locations. Nike Lab, DSM. Can't think of others at this exact second. There's a few top tier Nike accounts that I know aren't getting it, so it's looking either quite limited or they've taken a different route with the accounts for this.

6 hours ago, kraak said:

I need that wackness in my life. Just need to know where to acquire it.

Not everyone is feeling it, but it’s my kind of wackness too.

I saw a comment from Matthew himself, the vibram strap on is removable. Would be interesting to see it removed. 

On 3/14/2018 at 6:36 AM, danii said:

@brainerd666 any updates on the LOT2046 subscription?

Hey sorry for the verrrrryyyy late response. Been off forum for a couple months. I’m almost a year into the premium subscriber plan on LOT and it’s been very interesting to see the concept grow and develop. There’s some very cool stuff going on and upcoming both in terms of everyday use and long term movements. The situation as a whole is feeling more and more inclusive and personal without being invasive. Like a non Facebook, or a Facebook that actually gave a fuck maybe? Besides all that- the monthly drop items have been a great mix of pretty well designed essentials, and surprising random useable items that are fairly non-descript (grey man type) and can easily slot into a variety of different style choices. Each user has an individual landing page at the .com which has a daily question with multiple choices that run the gamut from lifestyle to productivity to social interaction. And there’s a sizing chart that will be used fairly soon to implement items tailored to ones personal measurements. The landing page also gives you the option to opt out of certain ‘essential’ items at will, such as toothbrush, floss, etc. One can also delay their drop for that month if need be as well. The quality of most of the items has been fairly good thus far and I’ve put the majority of the non clothing items to good use or passed them on to friend. It’s always fun pulling a nice full black t-shirt out that has my name on the inside label. That’ll never get old:) I’ve been trying to stockpile some pics of packaging and messaging and such that I’ll upload at some point here. Work is gonna be ridiculous over the next few weeks, so it might be awhile... Sorry if somebody else has already covered most of the territory, I haven’t caught up fully on what I missed over the last couple months. Just finished reading 3.5 months worth of the ACR thread! 

On 6/14/2018 at 3:27 PM, Inkinsurgent said:

Maharishi has some cool stuff this season, some of which is on sale. Picked up a nifty uninsulated bomber made out of crinkly italian tech nylon and a pair of 3xdry treated pants

Any thoughts yet on the Maharishi? I really dig the custom pant cut, I own a pair from a few seasons back in their organic cotton, just curious about your thoughts on how the 3XDRY wears?

Edited by brainerd666
I can’t grammar

the material is nice.it's a very deep, flat black and a relatively lightweight fabric. one downside is it attracts lint and dust like nobody's business. if you wear a white t shirt with it the top of the pants will end up looking dusted in powdered sugar. it's kinda water repellent but as per usual with treated cottons you shouldn't expect too much of that.

this is my first custom pant and i really like the cut. this model has an extra seam in front of the thigh and some knee darting that adds a lot of structure to the pant and a nice stacking. the zip pockets and elasticated waist are kind of useless imho. i wouldn't pay retail for it, but for 40% off they;re a nice pair of pants.

• 3 weeks later...

@GUNDAM @solo1 - I'm working on a collab with the cloudburst team right now. Really great people! Love their enthusiasm. I've got one of their jumpsuits and some tyvek pants here in my studio... scheduled for deconstruction later this week! :)

The materials and hardware is all decent, no major issues with the construction quality. However the drop crotch on the pants is a little extreme on the jumpsuit and makes it hard to move in for someone like me whose never owned any dropcrotch pants before.

I'll be working with the cloudburst team throughout the fall to help them level-up patterns, construction, pricing, and materials sources. Really excited about this one... these guys are super willing to explore some radical shit!!

In about a week or so I'll post project log of  my deconstruction and rebuild of the jumpsuit, will discuss the piece thoroughly before i take razors to it. :)

Edited by the-intern

Yeah +1 for drop crotch the comfort and space, it depends if it goes down to far and the legs are too skinny the movement is restricted but if balanced with the leg opening its a beautiful thing 

Also thanks for the update @the-intern 

@solo1 i can't speak for the pants and jackets but i grabbed one of the caps and i really like it, short peak but long enough to cover from sun and also water resistant material good for drizzles construction is good i've worn a lot and have it holstered on the outside of my bag whislt cycling/travelling and there is no obvious wear.

Edited by GUNDAM

On 8/7/2018 at 12:50 AM, solo1 said:

^^ I'd also like to know about cloudburst and riot division products as well. Anyone with thoughts on quality, fabrics, etc would be appreciated

I'm friends with Riot Division guys, for full disclosure.
Quality wise they shoot above their price, materials are really good (ykk zippers, really good nylons, nice membranes (not goretex or neoshell thou, some fidlock and cobrax like buttons),  some of the stitching may be wonky from time to time and some details (velcro for example) are not fully polished yet, but all the stuff do look better IRL then on photos.
The fit is different, they do develop all of their stuff inhouse, so the sizing is different from all other brands i own.
RD do love pockets, zippers and transforming clothes, a lot :) 
If they are up your style, you should try, but be prepared that quality from model to model will vary, but there really some good stuff.

Edited by mizzar