7,624 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Sike said:

Any stores/other I should check out in Oslo or Copenhagen?

Like some of the other guys said, check out Eger for a very limited sellection of Veilance, some Stone Island and NikeLab. Check out Yme for Y-3, Stone Island, NikeLab and other fashion stuff.

Not that much good tech wear stuff here in Oslo!

Hey! So I SUPER suck at table tennis but I am in love with it. I'm having trouble finding suitable shorts that are functional. I found a picture of some Gyakusou shorts that look like what I am after (I think). I want something that is nylon-ish/techy. I am really wanting something with pockets that can fit table tennis balls in them however. And I want them to look cool...I tried to find the Gyakusou's but I have no clue how sizing is on these as Gyakusou seems to be kind of all over the place in that regard, and all I see are 2xl and the like. Any other shorts that may fit the bill? 

shorts.PNG

I swear by these for working out. They don't really look that tech, but there's 8 pockets and built in compression underwear. They have a 7" version if you wanna show less thigh. for some reason you have to select the different colors to see the various pockets and features. If you select the heather grey you'll see the coveted leg pocket for your phone.

https://www.outdoorvoices.com/products/5-runners-high-short?variant=20453043525

Edited by Bigyen

What do you guys think of this jacket? It's from HERNO. The sartorial sub collection is called Laminar and its the Field Jacket. 

There is a hidden zip on the front water-protected zip,  and the two front pockets use magnetic closures. 

You can find better picture online but I thought I'd share it here. 

20170303_174343.jpg

Does anyone have any experience with Onu? I'm a bit intrigued by the Ecorepel Ankle Pant.

AW002_BL-FR_1024x1024.jpg?v=1485301260

^I second that, curious to hear what ppl thinks of the build quality, etc. of this brand.  Wanted to pull the trigger on the merino pullover.

2 hours ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

I think it'd be interesting as almost a base layer for the head under a hat/hood, even with a gaiter too (less intimidating when you can see the forehead instead of just the eyes as with a balaclava).  I wonder if there are any ethical implications with wearing a female muslim garb being a non-religious male, but I think you could do some interesting things with it. 

2 hours ago, Flipflop214 said:

^I second that, curious to hear what ppl thinks of the build quality, etc. of this brand.  Wanted to pull the trigger on the merino pullover.

when i get some time i will make an overview video with my impressions of the membrane pullover

Dope, looking forward to it @branespload

smh i tried to record it and my camera overheated in the middle of the shoot. i'll try again in a few days but in the meantime, do you @Flipflop214 or @Marw have specific questions about the piece? ill try to answer them in the video or on here if i dont get it in the take

Posted (edited)

Looking for hoodie recommendations. Something along the lines of the Mission Workshop: Zurich/Torre and Thunderbolt Sportswear Agility hoodie. Eg, Schoeller or Nylon front fabric with stretch and either a cotton/poly or merino back. I'd buy either of the ones listed above in a heartbeat but they are all sold out and probably never coming back. Ideally priced  <$250.

Edited by naashi

3 hours ago, branespload said:

smh i tried to record it and my camera overheated in the middle of the shoot. i'll try again in a few days but in the meantime, do you @Flipflop214 or @Marw have specific questions about the piece? ill try to answer them in the video or on here if i dont get it in the take

Na, I'll wait for the video. haha

How's the quality?  Worth the price? Fit and feel?  any pertinent information for potential buyers basically.

@branespload Basically what @Flipflop214 said. I'm interested in hearing what you think about the build quality and the overall quality. 

"At first, we wanted to put a display on it, the bigger the better," said Poupyrev. "But Paul said 'no, there can’t be blinks on the jacket, we don’t do that. Our customers are cool urban people and blinking on your jacket is uncool.'"

If wanting bigger blinking interfaces on my jacket is dorky than call me steve urkel.

Posted (edited)

SISP Deconstructed Field Jacket B)

stone-island-shadow-project-41004-decons

stone-island-shadow-project-41004-decons

Edited by meridius

Not sure if they always did or not, but i just noticed that mission workshop pants are now made of tweave fabric, which is really neat

Everlane released a super affordable bonded/waterproof anorak for 148$. Looks solid for the price, Might have to kop.

10d37d3c_1a07.jpg?w=1200&h=1200&q=65&dpr

16 hours ago, EG562 said:

Everlane released a super affordable bonded/waterproof anorak for 148$. Looks solid for the price, Might have to kop.

Wow, this is really nice.  Been looking for a longer coat lately.

Anybody got any leads on cool black caps? I drunkenly lost my Fair Ends Sneaky Tech Cap and while I liked it I'm hoping for something a little...sneakier?

Just received this interesting Analog jacket from eBay. Can't find any info on it. Anyone know when it might have been made?  

1.7kg / 24 pockets

WVTGAml.jpgqK4xiJv.jpgnFZQBm7.jpg

Edited by Redmau

On 3/18/2017 at 0:23 PM, nesherman said:

Anybody got any leads on cool black caps? I drunkenly lost my Fair Ends Sneaky Tech Cap and while I liked it I'm hoping for something a little...sneakier?

I have one from Guerilla group that I like. It's this one here: https://www.guerrilla-group.co/collections/new-releases/products/16f-es-ah02

seems like they use the same strap system as well

If anyone is interested the Muroexe atom shoes are $65 + shipping on mass drop. These shoes aren't bad except my sole detached from the upper shoe after less than a year of wear

31 minutes ago, noobedloser said:

If anyone is interested the Muroexe atom shoes are $65 + shipping on mass drop. These shoes aren't bad except my sole detached from the upper shoe after less than a year of wear

Sounds pretty bad to me lol