Just got a green jacket myself. Darn. Would love to see more colors and official pictures

looks like the cargo is back too. here's to hoping it comes in that green colorway and actual black.

anyone know what track that is?

also, the audio in the SISP AW 16/17 video.

Do you have any more info on the ACG collection? Hope the drop is this month or early December

Had a chance to ask a Nike rep that very question today.

“Nobody knows!†were his exact words. Seemed a little frustrated by it too.

the folks over at nike sure know a thing or two about selling product, but it still seems weird to me to drop a winter collection this late in the year.

same with prestos in the beginning of winter:)

New Descente pieces out, getting some Veilance vibes:

Strictly JP stuff? 

Edited by EG562

Nice article on Jörg Haas, Beinghunted founder. Plenty of techwear pics:

Freunde-von-Freunden-Joerg-Haas-9448-160

Freunde-von-Freunden-Joerg-Haas-9556-1-4

Freunde-von-Freunden-Joerg-Haas-nike-acr

Edited by H0r0

I have the ACG chukka  with that sole, grip on wet concrete is amazing, grip on icy concrete is you're now ice skating

^^^ in all fairness, nothing short of crampons will save you on icy concrete.

Hype rising for Vibram's Artic Grip. It's in National Geographic's Gear of the Year Fall/Winter 2016 list

Every little bit of traction helps, and Vibram’s new Arctic Grip outsoles have a lot. This new rubber compound is designed to grab onto wet ice three times better than regular Vibram soles, and having gone to the skating rink and surreptitiously splashed some water on the ice, we can attest that it does—and then some. Available in six shoe models this winter (we tested the Merrell Moab FST Ice+ Thermo Waterproof), the new rubber gives grip that feels just this side of a crampon. How’s it work? Vibram won’t say. Sorcery, perhaps.

It's exclusive to Wolverine (and sub-brands) this season:

G40jcu9.jpgNPd64HO.jpgjupmm3N.jpgyx2catD.jpgpGwqJu6.jpgkNVY1Ds.jpgqmAygzL.jpgKdjZ8zM.jpg

Anybody had a chance to test iton an icy pavement yet?

Guys, I'm looking for a soultion for wet feet this winter. Got all geared up with waterproof stuff, but the shoes are the weak spot. I'm thinking of three options:

- getting waterproof shoes (only ugly ones unfortunately, all black utility prestos were kinda ok, but still that's not it)

- tried liquiproof on my qasas - didn't work at all 

- waterproof socks? does anybody have any experience with those? 

Edited by nigel1

oh it's the waterproof socks questions season again:D (been discussed every winter, just dig back or search for sealskinz)

Guys, I'm looking for a soultion for wet feet this winter. Got all geared up with waterproof stuff, but the shoes are the weak spot. I'm thinking of three options:

- getting waterproof shoes (only ugly ones unfortunately, all black utility prestos were kinda ok, but still that's not it)

- tried liquiproof on my qasas - didn't work at all 

- waterproof socks? does anybody have any experience with those? 

Could probably do with boots instead of sneakers

considering to get a jacket, and looking for suggestions. recently got the j53ts-gt, and now that i have a long/coat, looking for a short classic length jacket to rotate.

some considerations

1) goretex

2) would like something not too 'plain'

3) not that much budget to spend, unfortunately

actually eyeing field jackets in particular, the j56 while nice, is too expensive and button-closure is a minus.

any thoughts on veilance field? there seems to be some on ebay for a good price, especially the newer version with side-entry pockets.

Edited by nictan