wrong threk

Edited by po_boy_fuuma_hatesbürgerz

Anyone know how loose (or not) Rick Owens cargo shorts are cut, are they oversize?

they oversize almost like y-3

Edited by danii

My RO Cargos run pretty TTS in the waist, although they are a few years old and have elasticated rather than drawstring waist.

Edit - do you mean loose in the waist or in the thigh?!

Edited by Dolphinski

pretty much everywhere Greg, I just saw a pair in a sale andethought mmmm....quite like em. 

If they in nylon, then tts, if in jersey cotton - fit big.

Rick sizing is dependent on materials used.

WARNING: some models look like they could do with a sandwich.

Edited by scamster

Working on post expedition tasks, I should publish my equipment and techwear review around the end of July, will post here links and pictures. Brand reviewed will include : Faction Ski (Aerogel ) , Coldsmoke, Beyond Clothing, UFPRO (techwear combat pants) , Wotancraft, Bagjack, Ecoalf, Howies, Boreal, amongst other...

tumblr_o6ut8qBGV91u8s5x9o5_1280.jpg

I'm gunning for the convertible down  V-bomber/vest Product code: 651940104

any ideas for a simple hooded jacket in non-black, preferably olive color or similar.

basically something exactly like this (J1B-S) but not acronym, because the fit just doesn't work for me, too short x wide.

_MG_9976.jpg

any ideas for a simple hooded jacket in non-black, preferably olive color or similar.

basically something exactly like this (J1B-S) but not acronym, because the fit just doesn't work for me, too short x wide.

_MG_9976.jpg

check Carinthia , Ecoalf or Faction ski stuff for example ... good luck.

the other two are a bit too sporty, but Carinthia looks promising, a bit more military influenced. I'll have a closer look, thanks.

more ideas of course welcome. Optimally, looking for something that is not too outdoor-sy looking but functional, if that makes sense. I would love for Acr to work for me, but it just doesn't...

the other two are a bit too sporty, but Carinthia looks promising, a bit more military influenced. I'll have a closer look, thanks.

more ideas of course welcome. Optimally, looking for something that is not too outdoor-sy looking but functional, if that makes sense. I would love for Acr to work for me, but it just doesn't...

Have you looked at Arc'teryx Veilance?

Maybe Snow Peak?  Something like this? https://snowpeak.com/collections/mens-outerwear/products/packable-3l-rain-jacket?variant=5274351428

Have you looked at Arc'teryx Veilance?

Yea I have a Veilance hooded jacket, the primaloft version though which is extremely warm. Would be great to find one of the hooded shells in the green color, but I don't think they've made those for a couple of years at least. not a fan of their other colors really

what about leaf then?

Can anyone point me in the direction of good mid weight, black merino socks(I know about Outlier). Nothing too expensive, and preferably something I can buy in bulk. 

at first I was like...

Y-3-Spacer-News-Photo-1.jpg

but then the fit pics...