they're from taiwain

yeah, but got it  I was thinking of them : 0608   http://www.0608.co.kr/board/gallery/read.html?no=1339&board_no=8

Why does Y3 have to continually miss so hard. Blargh.

I think in that instance it was quite the opposite, they took something very technical in orientation and made it wearable outside the intended application.

I wouldn't/couldn't (want) wear it but kudos to them.

Right out of the left field though - never knew of that development.

Question guys. I'm one who looks down on someone wearing adidas tracksuits and nike trainers together.

That being said, is it bad to pair Y-3 with my Acronym GT J-47, given Errolson's contributions to Nike ACG? am I just being naïve?

Thanks,

ANSWR FRM ACRNM

2897a23c69_w950.jpg

Edited by TEKsevenZERO

Cheers man! 

btw do you happen to know what these shoes are? (just as you were so quick with that answer)

4336bdbd69ff7ac692e22f4d364cfcf1.jpg

I think they are 

Nike SFB Special Field Boots

**think**

http://www.rangerjoes.com/Nike-SFB-Field-Boots-P9581.aspx

They were some special Tier 0 release IIRC of SFB's that had a zipper: 

nike-sfb-zip-tz-front.jpg

https://www.showerspass.com/products/crosspoint-waterproof-wool-crew-socks

Still can't decide whether or not I think there's a point to waterproof socks, but interesting nonetheless. 

Outside of navel-gazing urbanites where a taxi or bus stop is quickly within grazing distance, they're very useful for hiking, biking or bike-packing and a million other uses. 

one should get double rep points for repeating the same stuff again.

WE DISCUSSED WATERPROOF SOCKS BEFORE (including feet in experience in both extreme and city conditions)

If you're in a city and are browsing superfuture, you can probably afford a cab if you're wearing flyknits and it starts raining. And if not...well, I dunno, but I'm pretty certain waterproof socks are overkill for whatever you're doing.

I'm all for buying cool tech implements, but I've literally never seen a reason for waterproof socks in an urban setting that a more thoughtful choice of footwear could prevent. 

i don't think you are allowed to use the word overkill in this thread. the more the less social (kinda like the anti social social club, sad autist kind)

first of all read what's been said about sealskinz socks earlier. second it must be you narrow view, being in urban environment does not make you 100% on the go, also not every good pay occupation is indoor only. with your approach you basically said, that shells are not necesarry because you can cover on bus station and wait for taxi (sorry l bet you meant uber). what about people wearing canada goose in the city?

this thread is all about overkill and being prepared for as much conditions as possible while not looking like a hiker.

Edited by danii

Interesting design (and design process) but I question any extreme cold weather system that doesn't show their gloves/hand solution

first of all read what's been said about sealskinz socks earlier. second it must be you narrow view, being in urban environment does not make you 100% on the go, also not every good pay occupation is indoor only. with your approach you basically said, that shells are not necesarry because you can cover on bus station and wait for taxi (sorry l bet you meant uber). what about people wearing canada goose in the city?

this thread is all about overkill and being prepared for as much conditions as possible while not looking like a hiker.

I'm all for buying cool tech implements, but I've literally never seen a reason for waterproof socks in an urban setting that a more thoughtful choice of footwear could prevent.

You should explain what you mean by thoughtful choice of footwear... ?