OK thanks for clarifying. There is also the issue of face fabrics to complicate the issue - and an area where I think Arc'teryx excels in innovating.

As for ACG, I can't get behind the branding. I also liked the focus better when it was on outdoor apparel. Why does it have to be 'urban'? If you design a garment that works in the woods (and subtract the superfluous ornamentation that broadcasts that intention), it'll work in the city too. Cities are nature.

http://ca.complex.com/style/2015/11/errolson-hugh-nike-acg-interview

Some insight in the interview above.

I'd also guess that it's just way easier to market and sell a product geared towards "urban / city living" (which everyone can relate to) as opposed to outdoors which is a more niche market. Also sounds like Parker had his sights on Errolson to begin with, so that might have played a part as well.

Anyone able to recommend a reasonably priced tech blazer? The Veilance blazer is a little out of my price range for this time of year.

There is one from isaora that's decently priced, but depending on your taste might not look great. https://www.isaora.com/products/tech-3l-sportcoat

There is also a more traditional blazer from outlier, but its a couple hundred more making it nearly the same price range as the veilance ones. http://shop.outlier.cc/shop/retail/6030blazer.html

Anyone able to recommend a reasonably priced tech blazer? The Veilance blazer is a little out of my price range for this time of year.

There's a couple used on Grailed right now, there's also a few at various places on steep clearance. Yoox.com had one, last time I looked.

I have a grey Veilance Blazer LT in large that I've worn maybe twice that I want shot of (I'm a medium). 

Would someone be willing to tell me if they stumble across the Nike ACG cargos in XS? I actually prefer the navy ones but they're sold out.

Because they're rad as fuck

RacMzYO.jpg

Can anyone share their thoughts on the Veilance Nomin bag? Thinking about getting one but probably won't use it for travelling as there is no hip or chest strap and I'm not even sure if I need a daily commuter/book bag at this point since I'm not even going to school anymore.

The straps look really thin. How well do they handle heavier loads and well does the bag stay on you while you move?

It's been a while since the last loro piana listings roundup. More interesting rain / storm systems from recent seasons:

Loro Piana leather cashmere Biker
xh4i26G.jpg

Mackintosh wool Peacoat
IIEipmb.jpg

Pennesi wool Jacket
bVKGw9L.jpg

Wingtip wool Harrington
HiaNPhm.jpg

Brooks Brothers wool Bomber
YVORft1.jpg

Frank Stella quilted wool Blazer $400
8i6Ed0T.jpg

Wingtip tech wool Safari Jacket
e1oMC5h.jpg

Aztech Mountain wool Shirt
8VIM6Z0.jpg

Aztech Mountain wool nylon down 3-in-1 Parka
vKHqqy3.jpg

Acronym J54-LP
ytFRe4g.jpg

I have the large. I can take measurements later today. They fit a little slimmer than other Nike large.

There's a pair of the cargos in black in medium up on grailed for retail. Too bad they're not a L, although 44cm waist is pretty close to a large. Anyone that has these can you comment on the sizing?