deadsunrise, on 26 Sept 2014 - 10:38 PM, said:

Finisterre UK fucking up their clean look. The new jerseys with merino inner/cotton outer have a fucking stupid logo on the chest instead of the waistband. They get it right on the women's version and all the rest of their stuff tough. Cannot understand the decision.

http://www.finisterreuk.com/shop/mens/clothing/organic-clothing-sweatshirts-and-hoodies.html
Turned me off as well. . I have been waiting for them to drop a tee with that box logo a la supreme.. But as branding thing I like the woven tab better..But wait till next week.. Got a booklet from them this week. There are some pretty interesting things dropping next week. Edited by aso2004

STONE ISLAND X SUPREME http://www.stoneisland.com/experience/en/stone-island-supreme-aw014-preview-2/

pagina-foglia-sisup_1300_750_11.jpg

Stone Island has worked with Supreme on a collaboration for Autumn Winter ’014. It will consist of the Raso Gommato Cover Nero Jacket, a group of fleeces and a Supreme camp cap. The Raso Gommato Cover Nero Jacket is an updated version of a Stone Island archive piece of ‘988, carrying a removable eye mask on the stow away hood. It is made in the iconic Stone Island Raso Gommato, a garment dyed, wind and water-resistant cotton satin bonded to a polyurethane coating, featuring a removable garment dyed down liner. The hooded sweatshirt, crewneck sweatshirt and sweatpant feature a garment dyed cotton fleece carrying the Supreme print. All items have been made by Stone Island for Supreme. The camp cap is made by Supreme in Raso Gommato.

supreme-x-stone-island-2014-capsule-coll

Edited by aleporte

Pretty high mark up on that acr stuff

No kidding....some of those prices are way off the mark.  

new acronym stockist

hotoveli.com/collections/acronym

this could be a Highland piece ? they do that rope thing a lot

It does look like Highland, but I don't see it in the previous seasons...I only looked quickly, but here's the link just in case I missed it:

http://highlandus.com/collections/2010-f-w

You were all right on the money, half a size down fits exactly right :)

Sick shoes, very comfortable and lightweight.  I'm hoping the tape on the toe and heel increase durability a bit more than the typical flyknits (of which I've destroyed 2 pairs).  I didn't buy these as active shoes though, these are much more of just an around town thing.

5A3CD852-491D-4963-AB99-E9AB0C440F04_zps

Okay y'all, so, couple of things! First, a plug for my moonpants. Bought them love how they look, tried them on, can't fit them with the rest of my wardrobe. I'm super sad about it but they've got to go. I've posted in the Urban Techwear sales thread and as I said there hit me up here if you want a (quite a bit) cheaper final price. Got my eye on something new and I'd love to see these move.

5bwvsx.jpg

Now, so I'm not just spamming this thread, a while back I posted about Isaora gift codes and a whole bunch of people reached out to me right about when I stopped bothering with computers for a while, so, rather than respond to each of you with a code which you may or may not use, I'm going to post them here. When these are all used up, PM me or post here and I'll post the next batch, and it'd be super sporting if you could say if you've already used one so someone else doesn't type it all up.

Some of these I already offered to other posters but they never told me if they used them so I'm assuming not. If you're an awesome person I like a lot then I've got one saved in the offchance you need to make an imediate purchase. These are good for 30% off anything.

2q19vdt.jpg

Edited by Igneousity