here you have the isaora RSP vs. acronym P1TS-S both laid flat, both size L. the isas are 48cm laid flat and the acrs are 46cm.

utw.jpg

how slim are those outlier slim dungarees? not too skinny right? i'm hoping it's more of a slim straight w/ slight taper. Thinking about getting a pair for when i travel for work, but not if they are skinny fit.

check the measurements. outlier is having an as-is sale right now and they have the regular dungarees..

id buy those, and then taper them to your liking.

edit: link http://outlier.cc/ASIS/

edit2: never mind, maybe all gone?

robin williams techninj (did you know he is acr fan?)

rw1.jpg

rw2.jpg

rw3.jpg

rw4.jpg

pics are broken but the guys over at Darkside were telling me Robin Williams was the only guy to buy the vehicle jacket from them lol

strange i can see them...let me fix them, i would expect robin having a subnet mask account and some pre-order privilegies:D

anyway the vehicular jacket is somehow not working is it? even the might erlsn has hard time getting it off while driving his wrx.

Pics are working now. Robin Williams has always been up on his shit, I remember seeing a pic of him in BAPE and viotech dunks from way back.

^i remember hearing he put some of his clothes in salvation army or something and he had a lot of sufu approved stuff.

yeah, he has been into japanese streetwear and (more recently) high fashion shit for years - as well as anime, manga and all that shit.

remember seeing robin williams wear visvims on letterman or something in 07

looks like milspex dad

Anybody of the Nike m65, or any nsw coats for that matter? How's the quality? Looking to pick something up for the winter

they're pretty nice, but i can't compare to real tech brands since i don't own them. the m65 will keep you dry and it has a lot of pockets.

The NSW M 65 is a nice jacket, if you got the money shell out on the Arc'teryx Veilance one. The quality and warmth of it is better than the NSW.

Where I live it usually gets down to -1F, and I used my NSW M65 all winter long without being cold. I think it's great, and I don't understand the need for an even warmer jacket. Often it even got too hot wearing my usual woolen sweaters.

But the Arc'teryx does look nicer as far as I'm concerned.

Stifness of the Arc one makes it warmer. The nsw is a great jacket but thinner requiring some more layering..

That's all, but i have been wearing them mixed and the NSW started to show some wear where the Arc still looks crisp but hey that's a 300$ price dif...

i got my nsw extremely discounted so that's the reason i got it.

anyone has experience with the rapha merino base layers?? (http://www.rapha.cc/base-layer-3-pack) it seems there is some henley opening but the photos can't be zoomed in. the questions are: worth the cash? does it have a button?

anyone has experience with the rapha merino base layers?? (http://www.rapha.cc/base-layer-3-pack) it seems there is some henley opening but the photos can't be zoomed in. the questions are: worth the cash? does it have a button?

No, they have no buttons. They are really excellent. I've been using mine for a few seasons, washer/dryer... No pilling or stretching. They're lightweight, form-fitting, and sizing runs small.

good as base layers, not good as casual tees.

probably best used as cycling-specific wear, tbqh.

outlier wool is better for casual use.

icebreaker is good for price consideration, but outlier stuff is def superior.

Anybody a clue how those self locking cuff adjusters work on veilance jackets?

Got my Field Jacket today but just can't figure it out! And that for somebody which owns multiple acronym jackets... It's sad.

Aaah shit, already figured it out..... Just pull the opposite way.

Thought they would go further though, thats the only thing i can think off which makes the jacket a 9.5 instead of a 10!