Thanks. In your opinion, can it be worn during a particularly cold winter?

(My Veilance insulated shell is great, but I'd like something with more body coverage.)

If you layer an insulated vest or something there should be no problem. Plus, David TC is super nice fabric in person. 

I'll still stick to my Veilance IS this winter.

And Wander has been on my radar for a while now, but the lack of stockists always convinces me not to place an order for anything. A little more outdoorsy, but some of the stuff still fits the aesthetic in here I think. If nothing else it's interesting.

Sadly, I always find myself being reminded of them and then easily forgetting because I don't wanna use a proxy with the limited information out there.

buy the dry touch stretch pants and tell us about how awesome they are

then i can hate you forever and reel in jawnz jealousy (jawnzousy?)

Can anyone comment on the insulation performance of the Stone Island Primaloft Jackets ( those )? They never give out any details, i emailed them and still did not get an answer on the primaloft padding, so im concerned about how warm they will actually be.

I am looking for a warm waterproof winterjacket that does not look techy but more casual, kinda like this one, or the Aether Highline that also seems nice and very warm (any opinions?)

I also dont really know what to think of tech wool jackets as most of them are not really insulated... they do look cool tho

any advice welcome :)

Does anyone frequent Berlin?

Only I was wondering if there was any news on Stahl Corporation formerly known as Living Mutants, was sitting patiently for release news but radio silence is rather worrying.

If I could only get one of their Leather Bombers with the wolf fur collar & the Shield sweatshirt amazing.

They were presenting at Capsule in Paris last summer - but haven't been seen or heard of since then.

Where'd you find them? Been looking to cop those for a while now.

I buy all my climbing gear from this place. Crazy fast shipping and they usually pack your shipment with free gifts.

They have almost a full size range in the Ghurka color, and a few sizes left in the black.

http://www.backcountry.com/levis-commuter-cargo-pants?ti=U2VhcmNoIFJlc3VsdHM6bGV2aXMgY29tbXV0ZXI6MToyOmxldmlzIGNvbW11dGVy

Also, I just saw this on Stussy's website. Looks like they're doing a collabo with NEXUSVII.

The GORETEX fishtail parka and insulated liner cardigan are looking pretty nice. (Liner reminds me a bit of TNF purple label).

http://www.stussy.com/us/nexusvii-gore-tex-pullover-parka

http://www.stussy.com/us/nexusvii-liner-cardigan-jacket

Not my style but still pretty cool GORETEX crusher/boonie cap, might look pretty dope with a full ACR kit.

http://www.stussy.com/us/nexusvii-rain-crusher-hat

Yes, Primaloft is very warm, almost warm as down but with more performance capabilities. What exactly you need to know?

lol i know, but like down, u need to know how much and how good it is, in order to assess the insulation performance.

there are different primaloft technologies and different weights available, so just saying they use primaloft with no further detail is a bit useless to me...

been a minute since I checked in here, been neck deep ramping up for FW14, but wanted to share a pant style I've been pretty stoked on that we introduced this last season. We weren't sure what the response would be, but it's been pretty insane so far.

98% cotton ripstop, 2% elastine. Tapered fit, 3" ribbed cuff, dual F-Stop pockets. All designed and built in SF. 

p0bu.jpg

deyd.jpg

Would love some feedback or ideas, thinking of doing this same pant in a couple different fabrics for FW14.

More detail shots here.

I have a lot of fabric / trim options available, would be stoked to hear some ideas. We had the ribbing on hand, it's a bit large I think, but holds in place well. We looked at some poly blend options, but if it's too smooth it rides up. Drawstring / cord is always an option also, we do it on a few other bottoms. Any ideas / thoughts are more than welcome. 

Flipflop214 - We work with Schoeller for some other pieces, I literally just got handed the new sample pack from Schoeller...3X is one of them. Amazing stuff. We build a pant with a fleece backed Schoeller right now and I love it. Pricing starts to really creep up there, it's pretty impossible to build domestically with those fabrics and keep it under $200.

I basically live in these things during the winter

zqod.jpg