Outlier has been in the past the best bang-for-the-buck. I lived in two pairs of keirins for about a year, able to run/hike/climb/attend casual meetings/go out with the same pair of pants. Never had a crotch blowout, despite biking every day, and had the flexibility to do yoga in them if I so desired. 

However, their price point has soared recently, and I think that swrve actually makes a more reasonably priced alternative, as does Mission Workshop's 'Division' pant. Little extraneous details and decently made stuff. 

(I'm selling a pair of black keirin's in size 33...just fyi)

Thanks man -reckon I need a 31 otherwise I'd snap them. I tried Swrv n sent them back, not a fan of the material (mid weight wwr). I think I just need to buy some Outlier and be done with it.

anyone got any experience with makers & riders (formerly nonetheless)? what fabrics are they using for their pants?

They look pretty interesting for the price. I never got around to trying them when they were Nonetheless, but I'm especially interested in the wool pants at $155.

Has anyone tried the Mission workshop division chinos on yet?

Had me eye on them since they dropped but I haven't heard anything about the fit.

tried a pair on today

seems to be a slim-straight fit.  

Usually wear a sized-down 2 slim dung and w/ a tts pair of Division the thighs are tighter and don't taper as much in the lower leg.

I'll upload a pic later.

Anyone know about the sizing? I'm a true 50 but quite tall, should I be looking at an M or an L?

I bought the size LG Mionn IS and I'm a true 42 chest, and it fits perfect. I can fit a sweater underneath but not much more. So I would say size up to a LG if you plan on layering, or buy a MD if you want to wear it more as a traditional blazer with a shirt or light sweater only.

Also @Tigerprawn that fit looks sick. Did you have your Voronoi's hemmed? I'm contemplating copping the last pair at Haven but the 38" inseam scares me a bit as I'm almost positive the bottom hem is bonded and not stitched.

Does anyone frequent Berlin?

Only I was wondering if there was any news on Stahl Corporation formerly known as Living Mutants, was sitting patiently for release news but radio silence is rather worrying.

If I could only get one of their Leather Bombers with the wolf fur collar & the Shield sweatshirt amazing.