thanks for the shouts Dr Jonboy but looking for a dark camo like above or these isaora brushed camo pant. isaora have another pair for this a/w but not a fan of the pockets on the lower leg.

lg.jpg

Have this pants.

Rly tough fabric. (;

And it's more blue in fact.

Edited by unmen

New waterproof surface is 'driest ever'

"We believe these are the most super-hydrophobic surfaces yet," said Prof Kripa Varanasi, whose work is published in Nature journal.

"For years industry has been copying the lotus. They should start thinking about copying butterflies and nasturtiums.

"I'm looking forward to working with the fabrics industry to develop new clothing that stays dry longer. What will be the next Gore-Tex?"

m8ebWwk.jpg

Nike lunarterra arktos are available in Black/black at nike EU.  They where supossed to be a limited edition and sold out in one day in US. I've been checking every 2 days for a month and was about to get them from ebay today when I saw them at nike.com

http://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/pd/lunarterra-arktos-boot/pid-804237/pgid-804238

Edited by deadsunrise

"I'm looking forward to working with the fabrics industry to develop new clothing that stays dry longer. What will be the next Gore-Tex?"

Once again someone fails to see a difference between a fabric with a hydrophobic surface and a water-proof membrane.

gloves look great. it says it has slits in the index and thumb, but does anybody know a good pair of gloves where the tips of the thumbs and index fingers are touchscreen friendly sans slits? 

The thumb slits on the Stone Island and Mackage gloves are useful for the TouchID fingerprint sensor (iPhone 5s). Otherwise mujjo, dents, burberry and gasper gloves all offer touchscreen friendly sans slits.

150696_601828756526821_1956051985_n.jpg

kraak -  i would advice the enfin leve etaproof pants

they said they will upload their new collection soon, but I already ordered a couple items from them and i must admit the quality is tight.

they have a website www.enfinleve.com but you can see more pictures on their facebook actually (https://www.facebook.com/enfinleve

)

Edited by nigel1

Mission workshop just dropped their Division chino, it's made using Schoeller Dryskin (has nanosphere tech).

Price is not too bad @ 225 USD, fit looks pretty decent from the photos on the site.

http://missionworkshop.com/products/apparel/pants/division-chino.php