Value for money wise, I think Enfin trousers are pretty good. The fits are pretty good but don't expect anatomical patterning and so forth. The customer service replies quickly and politely.

So far my only issues are their finishing and it seems they never get the size (only ordered standard, haven't gone through with custom order yet) just right. There's always a part or two that's a couple of cm's off.

I do plan on ordering at least one more pair to see how it goes though. I would recommend trying a pair of trousers from them, for the price it really is quite good.

44 minutes ago, nigel1 said:

It really depends, I have to say i wear dryskin much more often - it's stretchy and more comfortable for everyday wear, it's my favourite pants fabric.

Thanks a lot! You are probably right about the fabric, I might also go for dryskin since the pants I want aren't as baggy.

Edited by gantz

16 minutes ago, Haackk said:

Is that TecSys and accompanying TecSys compatible pouches on the pants? Or is it some other attachment mechanism?

It's just 2 separated 1in webbing spaced apart. Not tecsys at all.

1 hour ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

I have to say, I am liking what they are doing, I have not brand allegiance so I seem them as welcome alternative/addition to the roster of usual suspects.

Agreed, I really enjoy Enfin Levé's design language. I love how Acronym looks and I have highest respect for what they've done and are doing now, however, sadly I can't afford their stuff... especially not now for what they are sold, be it new or used (four ACG products is the closest I got to Acronym). Maybe because I haven't owned Acronym pieces and because I don't know all of their products in an out I don't see the blatant plagiarism that @Dolphinski is refering to. And even if a single piece strongly resembles an Acronym product I still feel like Enfin Levé has their own direction/style, much more so than some other brands within the techwear(look) spectrum.

Edited by gantz

i see a dystopian hooligan wearing tapered schoeller pants that have detachable pouches on the sides. let's not kid ourselves and pretend they're not trying to be a more affordable acr. 

that said if acr is the end-all of what goes for techwear these days it's inevitable that some of the stuff they do becomes less of an acr trademark and more of a genre trope.

The acr influence is very obvious, and a lot of their offerings is a more affordable styles similar to some of acr offerings. I'm fine with it if it allows them to survive and bring more original pieces like they are showing this season already, it takes a brand many years to develop an identity and i'm counting this as their second real season to be taken seriously. I think they are going in a very good direction and slowly developing a design language of their own - as this collection shows a lot more than only black cargos.

2 hours ago, donburi said:

@danii

LOT is the real deal. user meetups on friday at twitch.tv/lot_2046 for interested parties

Yeah, the guys at LOT are really interesting. Through them I was introduced to are.na. Their convo's cover intriguing topics that range from tech-food. Next livestream is on Fri 10am LA time.

I like Enfin Leve, I wear a pair of their trousers everyday. However, while I think Enfin are doing a better job than a lot of aspiring "techwear" brands. Some of these pieces seem to have taken too much inspiration.

I haven't seen any other pictures of that second parka but it looks very BBS-esque and then there's the Acronym similarities. 

The new Enfin Leve collection came out - in my opinion not always a fully techwear-style brand but their new steel mesh items and especially acronym style modular pouches certainly are... considering grabbing a few just due to the novelty of fabric.
201_1024x1024.jpg?v=1521658279

And their kangaroo leather molle webbed bag looks like a more luxurious aoku musette bag (with a more luxurious price tag at 1000 eurobux)
184_1024x1024.jpg

On 3/22/2018 at 2:13 PM, barto said:

really curious about that thermaltech fabric. like what does steel cloth feel like? wish i could see it in person

seconded... I'm hoping to secure a sample soon! Wild stuff. There's a solar activated variety with interesting thermal properties too.

Shame on Efin Leve for the BLATENT Aoku rip offs however... :( (@danii wanna pick a fight? 'Tis fine Scottish weather for it on my end of the wire!)

Edited by the-intern

On 2/24/2011 at 10:39 AM, sipang said:

Coan & Kenaf seeds jacket : "This jacket was created by FINAL HOME and Naohiro Ukawa as an effort towards designing a "Utopia." The patch holds corn and kenaf seeds. The idea behind this design is to rip the patch apart and plant the seeds to grow crops to prevent food shortage in cases of terrorist attacks, war or earthquake disaster."

So I unknowingly purchased this jacket recently. Only way I found out was because I was curious as to why the god damn patch had something hard and round inside it! Anyway needless to say I was pleasantly surprised.

This is a close up pic of the said patch. I was surprised customs didn't seize my jacket or anything but I suppose the seeds are long dead by now. Tempted to get a seam ripper and get them out but it would taint the narrative!

b08edf4e66.png

If anybody has any idea what the top two lines say let me know. I suspect it just says Ukawa Naohiro in an esoteric type though.

Link to the Final Home page for it

Edited by Albm

that steel mesh thing was done some time ago already and its qualities are pretty good. 

there is a label called circadian rythms in London ran by a young kid who will deffo have something to say in the next coming few years. 

they started doing clothing and other media now - one jacket in the capsule is made entirely out of that.

I got the ultra-flat waistpack if anyone has any questions.