5 hours ago, Kanchelskis said:

Does anyone know if I can buy Civilized stuff anywhere in the UK or Europe or even online I like the look of those Invisible cargo's

At Yahoo.jp you can find on reasonable price. I would say that their staff doesn't costs the money they asked at the official shop web page. I have number of pieces, good, but not excellent

The Civilized invisible cargos are from this season and only up for pre-order on their site, not yet available. I'm interested in them as well and planning to go check them out as soon as they arrive, as I live 10 minutes from their flagship store.

I agree that Civilized's stuff is a bit overpriced for the quality, but some of their designs are really nice. They're not as popular yet, so you can usually wait the season out and get most pieces for 40~50% off at sales.

On 8/18/2017 at 9:30 PM, AnomalousTautology said:

I know underwear has been our hot topic for a while, but what about socks? Especially Summer-ey no-show/odor resistant socks (to keep my shoes from smelling like ass)

I really like the Darn Tough, Vertex Tab No Show. Excellent for odor-resistance.

On 8/27/2017 at 0:52 PM, piece keeper said:

How would you find reviews for a product that isn't even available to the general public yet?

This is the second edition of a pant; I figured someone here might have bought one from the first run, or one of their other fits...

7 hours ago, larssss said:

Any chance you can share images of your nomin? Very interested to see how it looks.

oh shoot, I should have thought some people would want to know what a beat nomin looks like. I dropped it off at my bird store for repairs yesterday. I'm asking in case they can't repair it. 

like, the urethane face is mostly worn off on the bottom corners and whatnot. I really abused it.

if they can't fix it, I'd be happy to send some over. 

Found something interesting in my RSS feed today. Apparently Hypebeast published an article yesterday and took it down again (for whatever reason) - but my RSS reader saved the contents and I could salvage the images from google's caches:

"NikeLab's Atlas 2017 Fall/Winter Apparel Collection Is Stealthy for Fall

To prepare us for the transition season, NikeLab has unveiled its Atlas Fall/Winter 2017 collection, offering another solid range of clean design and technical detailing. Taking an elevated approach to training garments, this collection's silhouettes are constructed of high-performance textiles that offer lightweight, breathable comfort, while maintaining a crisp and clean look. A neutral color palette of grey, black and dark olive green is paired with multi-functional details such as convertible fishtail hems, multi-directional zip closures and utility pockets.

The NikeLab Atlas Fall/Winter 2017 collection will be available on September 14 at select NikeLab retailers worldwide such as Blends. "

I uploaded all pictures:

Looks pretty neat imho. What do you guys think?

28 minutes ago, eyesolation said:

Found something interesting in my RSS feed today. Apparently Hypebeast published an article yesterday and took it down again (for whatever reason) - but my RSS reader saved the contents and I could salvage the images from google's caches:

"NikeLab's Atlas 2017 Fall/Winter Apparel Collection Is Stealthy for Fall

To prepare us for the transition season, NikeLab has unveiled its Atlas Fall/Winter 2017 collection, offering another solid range of clean design and technical detailing. Taking an elevated approach to training garments, this collection's silhouettes are constructed of high-performance textiles that offer lightweight, breathable comfort, while maintaining a crisp and clean look. A neutral color palette of grey, black and dark olive green is paired with multi-functional details such as convertible fishtail hems, multi-directional zip closures and utility pockets.

The NikeLab Atlas Fall/Winter 2017 collection will be available on September 14 at select NikeLab retailers worldwide such as Blends. "

I uploaded all pictures:

Looks pretty neat imho. What do you guys think?

Agreed, looks interesting, I'm curious to see the full nikelab preview, especially if it is supposed to be dropping so soon.

Some of these out-of-place pockets look like poorly executed ripoffs of things like the SISP phone drop pocket.

Also, while I like the color of the green fabric nike has been using for lab and acg products, the melange grey is just terrible. Melange grey screams "I am a sports sweatshirt!!!!" like no other color and material... and when mix/matched with this green it just looks weird.

Whatever the hooded pullover in the first picture is looks cool though.

2 hours ago, Inkinsurgent said:

looks kinda cav empt-y 

i'm not a big fan of what nikelab's been doing outside of the acg line anyway

The actual collection doesn't look at all similar to Cav Empt. Retailers have had to be really quiet about this but yeah, as it says above it's releasing soon so we'll get to see it better.

From what I've seen (which isn't loads) I'm not too impressed, the design doesn't look too thought out. It looks like they've got carried away with the aesthetic and made stuff that looks functional rather than actually being functional. The idea behind some of the branding in the collection doesn't impress me too much either. 

We shall see though, hopefully I'm wrong

On 23.8.2017 at 6:39 PM, mike lowrey said:

Any suggestions on a tech-ish blazer suitable for indoor use (not insulated)? In other words, looking mostly for the specific look rather than technical features, but figured I'd ask here any way.

Something along the lines of Veilance, but their blazers are a bit too flimsy for my taste.

The Alchemy equipment blazer looks nice but I'm not sure if its more for outdoor use

still looking for suggestions

1 hour ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

That's a shame, Boris needs to be taken to one side and gently talked to, still he's there making clothing and I'm here not, so at least he's doing his thing and I should sew my lips together!

as far as I know he doesn't design any of the 11 line, which explains why it's so different from his main line...