On 5/3/2017 at 8:37 AM, Bigyen said:

I'm looking for a very light jacket for biking something for around a 60°F (15°C) day. I tend to get sweaty, so something breathable. It doesn't need to be weather resistant, Ideally it wouldn't be as those breath less. I'm a fan of little to no branding, and simple color, no pattern. Has ACR made anything like this? Open to any and all suggestions, even if it's just a fabric type I should be searching for.

TL;DR: I'm looking for a fancy windbreaker.

Thank you all for the suggestions. I ended up using my J21 which had been collecting a little dust but is now covered in city dirt and muck from past few days of rain. it's great on dry days, as I can wear it open in the front, side or keep the arm cinches totally loose. The only down side is you can't really wear anything but a tshirt because of the detachable sleeves.

On 5/23/2017 at 8:04 PM, rnstyip said:

Here's some Schoeller ecorepel trousers by onu.is and some in Dryskin by a brand called Greenlite.

Man, I got some pants at Uniqlo the other day for 20 bucks that are basically the same exact thing as those.

https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/men-dry-cropped-jogger-pants-188215.html?dwvar_188215_color=COL09#start=9&cgid=men-activewear-bottoms

Sure they're not Scholler or Dryskin, but they're fine for riding a bike into work.

Anybody know where I can cop Descente Allterrain online? 

Specifically after this parahem shell jacket (in either blue or black) and can't seem to find it anywhere :mellow:

DIA3702U_AZBL__3.jpg

Edited by ripley

@hiei I haven't tried those ones but I have tried the stretch wool blend chino AEM041 I think. The cut is regular and they looked like formal pants. I also wasn't a fan of the eVent zippered pocket for the phone. If you have anything larger than an iPhone 4 it probably wont fit. 

asics JYUNI Black Collection

From asics, the sports apparel collection "JYUNI" that combines design features rooted in Japanese traditional beauty and high functionality appeared. Recently, with the change of various lifestyles, the form of fashion has changed variously [...]

asics_jyuni_170531-2.jpg

http://features.atmos-tokyo.com/asics-jyuni-black-collection/

Techwearis going to be ruined in 3..2..1..

On a ralated note;

I just saw this hat, wasn't aware of it. Apparantly from fw16, Herschel Supply(only good thing they've made)

1028-0283-OS_01_33456e34-3f5c-41be-8697-

Yeah true. I somehow do not mind diesel, because I find the brand to be authentic and certainly has one of the strongest images out there. And also they develop stuff time to time (rest is just diesel logo on a slim t-shirt). Too bad profit and tasteless customers ruined it. In the end of the day, their customerbase is not different from (for example) Nike's.

Edited by danii

On 4.6.2017 at 10:48 AM, danii said:

Yeah true. I somehow do not mind diesel, because I find the brand to be authentic and certainly has one of the strongest images out there. And also they develop stuff time to time (rest is just diesel logo on a slim t-shirt). Too bad profit and tasteless customers ruined it. In the end of the day, their customerbase is not different from (for example) Nike's.

???

I mean, I don't care how anyone feels about the brand (mostly overdesigned mall-crap and knockoffs if you ask me), but to call it "authentic" seems incredibly far fetched.

yeah I agree about the mall-crap quality and knock-off products. I also do not understand the gap between niche communication campaigns and strategies and the mainstream products. Also culturewise there are very few brands that are more supportive to new artists. Yes we don't wear the brand image and what matters in the end is the clothes, but I was refering to bigger picture.

Has anyone tried the 3X Dry Commuter Chinos by Parker Dusseau? They look similar to the thunderbolt sportswear jeans but have a different material. 

pdusseau.png

A big Canadian yoga apparel brand has made a small investment in a small Canadian cycling apparel brand. The small brand  employs one of the original Veilance designers and was started by the ex CEO of Arcteryx. It will be interesting to see if there will be any cross fertilization design wise outside of Cycling.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them restructure their business model again and start working with retailers. I'm not sure how I feel about them coming back, aside from the wonky design issues they did some interesting stuff for a while, but it was getting really bland the few seasons before they went dark.

Edited by tv_ice