3 hours ago, akuma no uta said:

Anyone have any real life pics of the 2nd issue ACG woven pants? I remember reading that they're similar to the ACR P17's but all the pics I can find are very shitty. There's a ton on eBay for less than $100 and I might just take the plunge

They're pretty good if you can get them cheap but are complete lint-magnets (at least in black). They're not as cropped as P17 and if you ask me they balloon out a bit more then are darted down. I would grab em if you can get a nice price. 

I am in the minority but quite like the in-your-face branding on ACG as this reminds me of older days like some 90s hip-hop times or whatever. Not over the moon about the shoes but quite like the look of this collection so far - I'd like to see it get more experimental. The poncho looks cool and maybe as it's not goretex the price tag won't be too insane. On the downside I've never really been happy with the quality on any of my ACG purchases ...but then Nike do free returns :D

On 5/3/2017 at 3:37 PM, Bigyen said:

I'm looking for a very light jacket for biking something for around a 60°F (15°C) day. I tend to get sweaty, so something breathable. It doesn't need to be weather resistant, Ideally it wouldn't be as those breath less. I'm a fan of little to no branding, and simple color, no pattern. Has ACR made anything like this? Open to any and all suggestions, even if it's just a fabric type I should be searching for.

TL;DR: I'm looking for a fancy windbreaker.

Look in this direction http://www.goreapparel.com/gore-bike-wear/men/one-1985-gore-tex-shakedry-jacket/JGGIFO.html?cgid=gbw-men-geartype-jackets-jackets&dwvar_JGGIFO_color=9900&start=2

Is this peak cobra buckle (yet)? Next stop will be all about those interesting new products using these fascinating new magnetic closure solutions...

Oh damn there is so much stuff designwise wrong with that. If only they used D-ring cobra so the leash attachment point is only place with heavy uncomfortable metal buckle. Or at least use cobra with a small clips so they don't stick out. This looks like they never owned a dog. Not to mention the D-ring looks weak af.

Buy two and attach them to DAF-1s.

also no idea why the idiots used male adjustable buckle when its not looped through the metal fastening bar, when there are cobras that are non adjustable. maybe its a techwear jinggle bell iteration