On 26.03.2017 at 5:28 PM, TEKsevenZERO said:

Loving the silhouette of these Y-3 Space pants - great panels/patterning and little design queuestumblr_omn9h7lCIP1sspfwgo1_1280.thumb.png.56601bcb4f11091ea7ff8641447fb7b9.png

got them today. amazing tech cotton fabric, marvelous details and fit u know!

1 minute ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

Like to see you wearing them performing some air flares !

I tried to find some at the weekend but no luck.

i like to use my gyakusou pants for power moves)

This one will be perfect for chilling or leasure time

I'm looking for a very light jacket for biking something for around a 60°F (15°C) day. I tend to get sweaty, so something breathable. It doesn't need to be weather resistant, Ideally it wouldn't be as those breath less. I'm a fan of little to no branding, and simple color, no pattern. Has ACR made anything like this? Open to any and all suggestions, even if it's just a fabric type I should be searching for.

TL;DR: I'm looking for a fancy windbreaker.

you need the J25-WS. Might be able to find one on grailed, it was rereleased last year (I'd expect it again next spring maybe). it's a go-to for spring layering and as the -WS indicates it is indeed weather + wind resistant. It's one of the least pricey ACR items (as nauseating as a $500+ windbreaker is) and one of their best styles if you ask me

I got the Onu Ancle pant yesterday!

I've only worn them for half a day, but here are some of my first impressions:

I went tts(sz. 32), and I'm glad I did. I'm 6'3"(192cm) at around 180lbs(82kg) with an athletic build.. The pants are rather slim and articulated. I have plenty of room in the waist but they're pretty thight at the thighs. The side of the waistline are elastic, wich is pretty nice. But due to the roominess of the waist i have to wair a belt, so it doesn't really come to use. They are true ancle pants. I have rather short legs for my heights, but the pants are still short.

The material is a scholler material. it's about 68% cotton and has a cotton feel, but is a bit stiff and noisey. I wish there was a but more stretch. There is a tiny amount of two-way stretch, but it's barely noticeable. I used the pants cycling yesterday, and the lack of stretch combined with the short legs made the pants ride u my legs. But the leg is articulated enough, so it still fits well. The fit pics on the Onu website gives a good look at how they fit for me.

The build quality and overall quality is good. The seams are taped and there are some nice details, like the elastic waist band, the belt loops are nice. They front zipper is a nice and hefty YKK zipper.

Style wise there pants fit in with stuff like Veilance. It's more casual than other tech stuff. But I still feel like I can use them with Qasa's as well as Common Projects. Overall I'm really happy with the pants so far.

That Ikea joke is so dead by now. Antwerp academy students been doing that shit since 10 years, every year  the same...

Looking for a cool military poncho - has anyone seen one? (I've seen the y3, don't like it too much)

On 07/05/2017 at 10:02 PM, St. Piffy said:

Specification this material Ultra Hydrophobic present very impressively. How real it is. Someone has an opinion? Or the experience of its use.

from the accompanying picture i gather it's like nextec's silicon encapsulation, which is not very impressive

3 hours ago, Inkinsurgent said:

from the accompanying picture i gather it's like nextec's silicon encapsulation, which is not very impressive

http://www.hydrogenlink.com/ultrahydrophobic Forgot to attach this link in the previous post. This is exactly a different material in comparison Nextec. But without experience of use, to confirm or deny the veracity of information is quite difficult. In the video below looks cool.

21 hours ago, AvantSol said:

^always found those shoe masks cringy and always had me asking "why...?". 

The guy who makes it likes to create awareness about Beijing air quality issues with it. It's not like anybody wears it seriously, just something niche you can show off on IG.

2 hours ago, Albm said:

The guy who makes it likes to create awareness about Beijing air quality issues with it. It's not like anybody wears it seriously, just something niche you can show off on IG.

ah I see, makes sense making masks out of what's hype or in discussion at the moment does help push that.

The shoes in the pic are the same shoes from the previous page right? They look pretty damn awful with the strap undone lol ... (I'm pretty sure they're the same because you can see the edge of the 'A' in the first pic with the strap done up.

Knew they would never make an ACG piece without slapping on a huge ACG somewhere lol

On 5/9/2017 at 11:35 AM, danii said:

they moved the pockets on the cargos to the front for _____________________ reason (I played a bit with levels and pockets were revealed)

kinda looks like the drawstrings on the pockets are just pulled super super tight right? I'm thinking the pockets maybe weren't even moved, but rather this is some strange decision-making for the shoot. 

edit: nevermind... looks like they moved em out front to make room for vent zips on the sides. still a pretty weird picture

Edited by cbhorsetice