2 hours ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

I think it'd be interesting as almost a base layer for the head under a hat/hood, even with a gaiter too (less intimidating when you can see the forehead instead of just the eyes as with a balaclava).  I wonder if there are any ethical implications with wearing a female muslim garb being a non-religious male, but I think you could do some interesting things with it. 

2 hours ago, Flipflop214 said:

^I second that, curious to hear what ppl thinks of the build quality, etc. of this brand.  Wanted to pull the trigger on the merino pullover.

when i get some time i will make an overview video with my impressions of the membrane pullover

smh i tried to record it and my camera overheated in the middle of the shoot. i'll try again in a few days but in the meantime, do you @Flipflop214 or @Marw have specific questions about the piece? ill try to answer them in the video or on here if i dont get it in the take

Looking for hoodie recommendations. Something along the lines of the Mission Workshop: Zurich/Torre and Thunderbolt Sportswear Agility hoodie. Eg, Schoeller or Nylon front fabric with stretch and either a cotton/poly or merino back. I'd buy either of the ones listed above in a heartbeat but they are all sold out and probably never coming back. Ideally priced  <$250.

Edited by naashi

3 hours ago, branespload said:

smh i tried to record it and my camera overheated in the middle of the shoot. i'll try again in a few days but in the meantime, do you @Flipflop214 or @Marw have specific questions about the piece? ill try to answer them in the video or on here if i dont get it in the take

Na, I'll wait for the video. haha

How's the quality?  Worth the price? Fit and feel?  any pertinent information for potential buyers basically.

"At first, we wanted to put a display on it, the bigger the better," said Poupyrev. "But Paul said 'no, there can’t be blinks on the jacket, we don’t do that. Our customers are cool urban people and blinking on your jacket is uncool.'"

If wanting bigger blinking interfaces on my jacket is dorky than call me steve urkel.

On 3/18/2017 at 0:23 PM, nesherman said:

Anybody got any leads on cool black caps? I drunkenly lost my Fair Ends Sneaky Tech Cap and while I liked it I'm hoping for something a little...sneakier?

I have one from Guerilla group that I like. It's this one here: https://www.guerrilla-group.co/collections/new-releases/products/16f-es-ah02

seems like they use the same strap system as well

There's always discussion about cheap cobra belts, just saw these on massdrop so figured it might interest some. at $42, it's a pretty good deal

on an unrelated topic, I want to get a new pair of home chill-out / sweat pants (ie. something that I only wear at home or to walk the dog / go to the corner store). I have a pair of baggy RO pants I got at a sample sale that I love, but apparently I've worn them out and I really need a new pair... ACG tech fleece pants from this season sell for a huge discount on ebay, but I am a bit worried about how comfortable they look more like a normal pant (cut, lack of elastic waistband) than a sweat pant. What's the consensus on those? Are they comfortable enough? Should I just pay more and get last year's? Any other recommendation?

Since people were asking about ONU.

I bought the ecorepel pants in green and black and the membrane pullover in green.  I was really hyped for their stuff as its really cool low-key techwear.   I like Acronym etc. just fine but prefer more mil-surp, Gibson style gray-man and usually rock a gray-blue IS Field Jacket, black Outlier StD's, and Nike combats.  Onu's tech ninja with less ninja, more modern urban-futuristic than 90's matrix futuristic hit that spot for me. Long story short- stuff is awesome but at 5'8, 160 I'm way too "athletic" for it to fit.

The pants are sort of a hybrid between a more subtle Voronois (multi panel, technical cut) and Outlier 60/40's (subdued and almost normal looking, especially in black as the panels are hard to see - while the fabric itself is like a more technical 60/40 fabric).  The problem for me is they are pretty skinny cut while also crazy stretchy and made my "top block" way prominent and my legs look like sausage.  If you're a normally built person you should be fine - maybe size up one from your Outlier size.

The pullover was awesome and would make for a dope slouchy tech fit.  The fabrics are subdued but weird as hell when you look closely at them (honey-combed, polyurethane combat-wool) and the way the different fabrics are bonded together looks crazy futuristic.  The only caveat is I feel like the face wouldn't be super durable.  That said, I totally would have kept it had it fit.

Really hope people cop their stuff and that they end up putting out more pieces that I might be able to wear.

Edited by fals3

Anyone got a reading on Nike's ACG woven pants sizing? (From their latest drop, the ones in cargo khaki)

I'm 34-35" waist and about 5' 11" - 6ft. 

Thanks. 

Edited by limeaide