so I checked the BOA x POUTNIK collection today and asked the designer about availability. 

good news: it is not japan exclusive, they aim to sell it worldwide and even here

bad news: available for SS17

overall the items looked very nice, minimal/tonal branding (but I hate the poutnik logo), holster pockets and pockets for mobile phones, the gtx felt a bit sturdy, fit was overall great as you would expect from acronym tailoring.

let's see. (I got the impression that there will be more items in the collection by what she said)

so I checked the BOA x POUTNIK collection today and asked the designer about availability. 

good news: it is not japan exclusive, they aim to sell it worldwide and even here

bad news: available for SS17

overall the items looked very nice, minimal/tonal branding (but I hate the poutnik logo), holster pockets and pockets for mobile phones, the gtx felt a bit sturdy, fit was overall great as you would expect from acronym tailoring.

let's see. (I got the impression that there will be more items in the collection by what she said)

That parka is the J28 hood with the longer acg 2-1 body. I kinda like it.

http://www.poutnikbytilak.cz is official website, only in czech. looks like it's designed by erlsn, jfs and osman too, so it could be a gravity pocket there!

The jackets really remind me of older Veilance stuff. Some of the details and the fit on that longer coat remind me of pieces like the Patrol IS.

anyone has the bagjack PURSE XSTRAP or knows how to attach it to MOLLE? just received mine and was told by bagjack that they are MOLLE compatible and also seems to be the case from pictures on their webstore.

https://www.bagjackshop.com/en/classics/module-supplies/outer-modules/purse-x-strap/a-1122/

however i cant seem to get the diagonal crisscrossing strap to fit into MOLLE loops. they fit in fine with inserted straight on, but when turned at an angle to be attached as an X, they pull on the MOLLE loops. have tried every way possible i can think of, but seems like im missing something?

bagjack bags does not come with molle, from what l have heard, there is long 40mm loop instead of short 25mm. thats for the picture on the side. maybe it can be attached as a verical with making X into l l. but that for sure is not how it should be.

where did you find the compatibility info??

trying to attach it to ACRONYM MOLLE system, non-bagjack bag.

i tried making it into | | but like you said, its not how it should be, and it is very forced. since the strap placements are X, and i will be twisting them at the seams at a 45degree angle. plus they will end up being too long to attach to the velcro (if you know what i mean), since changing X into || will cause the straps to extend further causing them to 'sag' since the pouch wouldn't be secured tightly.

i emailed bagjack before placing the order, and was told they have MOLLE compatibility. i have since written to them asking how it should be done, have yet to hear back, but thought i'll ask here as well.

quite a bummer if what they meant was the thicker loop, instead of the standard ones. :/

I UNDERSTOOD THAT YOU ARE ATTACHING IT TO MOLLE.

I just tried to help you understand how it's attached on the picture you see in the product description. (they are using bagjack bag)

Edited by danii

ah okay, misunderstood you for a second there, my bad.

yea i know bagjack doesn't come with MOLLE system by default, but since i was told by them that they are  compatible, so i figured it would be possible to attach it the same way as their webstore pics show.

but so far no luck in figuring out how it could be attached. have tried every combination/orientation i can think of, but everything comes up having to force the straps to be twisted in some way.

will update if i hear back from them.

hmm, good to know. i'll probably just use it as a regular pouch then.

having served in the army years ago, pretty familiar with MOLLE systems but thought i had missed some new-developed attachment technique when i couldnt get this to work haha

thanks for the help though :)