I wish the zippers were hidden, a simple flap or something similar would be fine, but I might have to pick these up.

I walked past that store loads while I was Tokyo, didn't think to go in, I'll check it out next time.

Oshmans was like heaven. So much good outerwear. I love all the coolguy outdoor gear shops there. bamboo shoots, coverchords ect.

@inkinsurgent holy.... i was looking at the nikelab site all day and the total difference in 'styling' and sizing on the models totally put me off and led me to think they were two different styles. rightly negged for my stupidity

That was actually an accidental neg rep, sorry! Just saw it when I checked the thread

Edited by Jun.H

yeah i'm digging the overall look of these but the exposed silver zippers are a bit too gstar to my taste.

edit: looking at the nike.com fit pics these look very erlsnesque with the oversized pocket layout and drapey patterning.

edit 2: drop the fucking acg collection already you fuckers

If the zippers were black or had a flap they would definitely look much better, I agree with the lot of you who're pointing that out.  

Very much looking forward to the next acg, fingers crossed sooner than later.

Oshmans was like heaven. So much good outerwear. I love all the coolguy outdoor gear shops there. bamboo shoots, coverchords ect.

I'm going back to Tokyo in February / March, I'll have to check a few of those out!

There's just so much to do, it's easy to miss stuff

I'm going back to Tokyo in February / March, I'll have to check a few of those out!

There's just so much to do, it's easy to miss stuff

check my scene report in supertravel on tokyo. Also just look for andwander retailers, I found a bunch of good shops by doing that.

Just received those NikeLab utility pants, and I quite like them - there's a slight sheen to the fabric and it offers good mobility. Happy with the fit - I'm 5'10, 150lbs and went with an S. However, I'm also not a fan of the loud silver zippers, especially since they run all the way to the back of my thighs. Anybody have any suggestions on how I can make them black, or conceal them somehow?

edit: quick fitpic:

OWxhtA7.jpg

Edited by Jun.H

Looking forward to your report!

Interesting, none of the pieces are part of the "for japan collection" and alpha shadow started carrying poutnik, offering only item out of that collection.