I've switched to only merino tees, due to being able to wear them multiple times with no smell. My favorite are Outlier's runweights, followed by ultrafines.

I'd also recommend the ultrafines but they are drying up on stock due to supply chain issues. Oliver's Apparel has 100% merino tees at a much better price.

Speaking of recs, does anyone know of any good full-zip hoodies for  <=$150? (Preferably with some good specs.).

Edited by naashi

I'd also recommend the ultrafines but they are drying up on stock due to supply chain issues. Oliver's Apparel has 100% merino tees at a much better price.

Speaking of recs, does anyone know of any good full-zip hoodies for  <=$150? (Preferably with some good specs.).

If you're on a budget; uniqlo or champion reverse weave (not sure if that comes in full zip), if you're after quality; a really good brand would be Reigning Champ

How good is really good you might ask? Good enough that they base their brand around their hoodies and its also what set them off into popularity. Shoulders are raglan cut in the front and regular cut at the back for arm movement

Of course this is for conventional cotton hoodies though, other materials I'm not too sure on for where to find

for me, techwear shoes are more about the aesthetics (either minimalist or futuristic) than added function per se. 

especially since the more functional shoes (look at the techwear shoe thread) tend to be aesthetically lacking. 

looking for a pair of everyday pants (black if possible) for $150-200 ish range. been thinking about a pair of outlier sd but i dont really like the front jean like pockets. can anyone recommend me some cool cargos/chinos?

who is he anyway and why should we care? (horrible fit as well)

If it wasn't obvious from the title and introduction, he's a rapper, lol. No need to care, but I guess the OP thought it was cool because he's wearing the Acronym Prestos?

looking for a pair of everyday pants (black if possible) for $150-200 ish range. been thinking about a pair of outlier sd but i dont really like the front jean like pockets. can anyone recommend me some cool cargos/chinos?

Maybe try finding last season's ACG Cargos, though they're not really black.

Edited by piece keeper

Try the sisp batavia or comfort cargos on sale. Honestly, the cargo is my favorite everyday pant. Lot of freedom in the top block with a heavy taper and articulated knees. Slight stretch and svelte lines!

Outlier just released the Strongworks. Durable, tough wearing, more 'slacks' / 'dress' pant pocketing instead of the jean dungaree pockets. Not sure if that's what you'd want considering you're asking about cargos but also chinos...