Could you please elaborate? 

4 Season pant? 3 seasons for sure - if you spend your days outside. I wouldn’t want to wear them indoors all day long even in winter. NeoShell IS a hard shell even if it feels more like soft.

And then there's this subtle little number for when you need extra stealth...

34edt89.jpg

Need this one for my next expedition ;)

Could you please elaborate? 

i don't see any issues wearing membraned pants sitting still in an airco'd office environment.

Obviously rainproof pants are not a summer item. 

A shelled pant is going to run warm. Polartec sells NeoShell as more breathable than GoreTex and by all accounts it is, but it still cuts 90% of the wind, and that means less breathable than something like a cotton pant with DWR.

Good stuff if you're a Hunter, Outdoorsmen, or Super Soldier that needs to pack light and stay dry. Sit at a desk all day? I'd stew in my own juices, but I'm one of those 'always warm' guys. YMMV

On the hunt again for a good hoodie for winter/fall. 

Ideally:

-REALLY high neck zip. I'd like it if I zip it up and there's enough structure for it to cover my mouth or at least go up to my mouth and not just under my chin

-slit pockets. if they zip up even better

-double zipper on the body

The old Nike tech fleece was pretty damn close, seems like the new season/release lost the zip up pockets for patch pockets. Are there any other hoodies I'm missing? 

Looking for a layering piece, so really not trying to go into shell/jacket territory. Got plenty of those.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by dystaind

On the hunt again for a good hoodie for winter/fall. 

Ideally:

-REALLY high neck zip. I'd like it if I zip it up and there's enough structure for it to cover my mouth or at least go up to my mouth and not just under my chin

-slit pockets. if they zip up even better

-double zipper on the body

The old Nike tech fleece was pretty damn close, seems like the new season/release lost the zip up pockets for patch pockets. Are there any other hoodies I'm missing? 

Looking for a layering piece, so really not trying to go into shell/jacket territory. Got plenty of those.

Thanks in advance.

Firs thing that came to mind is the nike tech knit hoodie, it hits all those points. although it's not really a cold weather hoodie, I wouldn't wear it down much past 50f or so - http://www.avenuestore.be/en/nike-jacket-tech-knit-windrunner-black-2

SHINOBI ASYMETRIC NINJA ZIP HOODIE

✔ high neck: covering even the nose

✔ slit pockets

✔ double zipper (custom ykk)

✔ thumbholes

✔ black

✔ articulated

✔ 163USD

http://shop.shinobiwear.com/product/ninja-zip-hoodie

(I personally have some products of SHNB and they are really really nice executed sweats, quality hardware and fitting perfectly, no I am not supported by them or related in any way)

shnb_15_ninjaziphoodie01.jpg

shnb_15_ninjaziphoodie04.jpg

Edited by danii

VOLLEKBAK BAKER MILLER HOODIE

✔ high neck: full zipper

✔ slit pockets (zippered)

✔ double zipper

✔ thumbholes

✔ soundtrack

✔ 220GBP

https://www.vollebak.com/products/baker-miller-pink-hoodie?variant=10737947332

bmp7_80225469-c195-4636-8dad-ac40ed37cc9

bmp4_83a5ef8a-31b6-4429-9879-70e2218d1af

real life photos not that impressive tho

i-tried-a-330-hoodie-designed-to-slow-do

Edited by danii

BARBARA I GONGINI MEN NINJA HOODIE

✔ high neck: ninja hood

✔ slit pockets

✔ double zipper

✔ thumbholes

✔ matching girlfriend version

✔ black

✔ 2900 DKK

http://barbaraigongini.dk/webshop/men/cardigans/521742hoodie/#

521742_c.jpg

528910.jpg

Edited by danii

Not sure if this is the right place to post this.

I've been inspired by 1000Deaths on Instagram lately, and I want to do some clothes modification.

I'm looking to do something similar to the Champion hoodie he did. Does anyone have any zipper recommendations?

Something not too heavy, easy to unzipp and maybe opening from both ends. Something available on Ebay or similar is preffered!

Does anyone have any suggestions for good synthetic tees? The brands I'm looking at now are UNIQLO, Isaora and Mission Workshop.

8TYGoaa.png

Spotted this TYR Tactical wind jacket the other day. If you're not familiar, this is a variant of the Multicam pattern- It's called Multicam Alpine, and is used for, you guessed it, snowy environments. Looks to be 70 denier nylon (100%) and treated with a DWR. A 40 denier standard Multicam shirt is also available. Might have to pick one of these up, but my complaints are no hood, and sizing seems weird.

I'm a big fan of Alpine. Snow camo has always looked futuristic to me, and it's a fresh change from desert tan. (yuck) 

http://www.tyrtactical.com/products/details/tactical-clothing/huron-wind-shirt-alpine/

Smallish brand called Tilt Forms, haven't heard of them before. This jacket is made with cotton lining and a ventile outer shell.

IMG_2768.jpg?format=1000w

Edited by naashi

//MODERN AMERICAN SPORTSWEAR //UAS COLLECTION 01

kI4YFjk.jpg

New collection from Under Armour.

Edited by naashi

TILT is very teeny-tiny, one person as far as I know. He's got some great stuff on his blog.

Impressive craftsmanship if that's the case, I'm surprised he doesn't charge more. Found out about them from a WAYWT thread over on Reddit and he posted fits of the above outfit.