l personally found the 2in1 quite warm, the liner itself is really warm(at least for last winter). what l like most about it is the rigidness of the cuffs and collar, they really hold tight which helps the cold weather comfort.

ok so you admit that the hood, zipper, body are completely different so let's just focus on the sleeves.

J48-SS-2.jpg

-J48 has shoulders built in the top half of each sleeve (it's one piece design with the main body part)

-there is a watch entrance on J48

-the thumbholes are different (adidas has a hole in the cuff, while acronym has different fabric insert, edgebinding and articulated design)

-adidas sleeve is cut vertically and darted (you can see the dart there) / acronym sleeve is cut horizontally at an angle which creates the articulation

what's the harm saying they look similar? it's just not true, on the other hand both brands start with A so maybe...

SaveSave

since winter season is approaching, any recommendations for winter boots? looking to stay as dry as possible after walking through snow/shoveling snow. up until now i've worn sneakers in the winter and would like to avoid that this year. 

I'm getting a white mountaineering vibe from their mix of materials, colours and the pocket layouts.

But the first thing I thought when I saw the logo was it was very similar to a Z with a dash. After a quick google the nazi wolfsangel symbol was where I remembered it from. I think they need a re-design.

Where are they based? 

Edited by TIMDOT

Has anyone tried to re-fluff a primaloft jacket before? I dry cleaned a jacket without realizing I wasn't supposed to, and even though the cleaners said they treated it mildly, the down came back flat. I was told to tumble dry low with a tennis ball and with the jacket in a duvet cover. Would this work? Thanks.

You should visit Riot Division store :) 

Also act.1 flow pants made from some kind of 4-way stretch with dwr and smart back pockets is pretty good.

Ostriv store have some descente all terrain  and herno luminar.

That's all i can give you from the top of my head.

Anything interesting going on in Kiev for urban techware?

4 Season pant? 3 seasons for sure - if you spend your days outside. I wouldn’t want to wear them indoors all day long even in winter. NeoShell IS a hard shell even if it feels more like soft.

any feedback from the neoshell pants from tadgear?

i'm wondering if they're noisy or not and enough breathable to be 4 season.